Chapter 18

Laura's POV
I'm so tired and I am finally home. My mother was waiting for me and why is she be awake early in the morning ?

Laura: Mom ?

Ellen: Oh Laura ! Where have you been ? I was so worried !

Laura: I'm fine mom and I just wanted space for awhile.

Ellen: Oh. Do you wanna talk about it ?

Laura: Not now mom. I really wanna sleep.

Ellen: Okay. First thing in the morning.

Laura: Okay.

• • •

I missed my bed so much. But mostly I really miss Ross so much. But I know somewhere in his heart he still likes Paige. I mean the look on his face when Paige arrived he seemed very surprised and happy at the same time. I may not be over him but my wedding arrangement shall go on.

• • •

Ross' POV
Well Laura obviously got home because it's all over the news and I feel like a complete jerk. I may have still feelings for Paige but I love Laura. It's crazy. Paige and I were inseparable before she left for Amsterdam. So I met Paige at this love convention 2 years ago. I was the guy in the kissing booth and I was blindfolded. Paige was next in line and of course I kissed her and she was the only girl that there was something I felt during the kiss. We kissed longer than the specific time limit but we didn't care. After the never ending kissed we pulled away and we left and the girls in line were in hold but I didn't care. I asked her on a date and yeah we dated but she had to leave because of work and she came back. But I forgot about her. First thing in the morning tomorrow I'll have a flight straight to Cambridge.

• • •
Laura's POV
Sofia woke me up like 7:00 in the morning because there were lots of press coming in the palace. Waking up that early annoys me and I'd be super cranky. Mother forced me to wear a gown but I wanted to wear a dress cause I don't wanna look extravagant and looks like I'm trying hard. I wore a floral pink sheer material dress. With my white designer wedges. During breakfast there were lots of food on the table. Like a big buffet. I'm so hungry.

Ellen: So Laura care to explain why you left.

Laura: I wasn't sure about getting married to a prince I was overwhelmed and I felt pressured so I wanted to leave and I ended up in the United States. I met a boy and I stayed with him but something happened and now I'm back here.

Ellen: You should have talked to me about this.

Laura: I thought you would understand. I thought leaving was the solution.

Ellen: I'm your mother of course I'd understand.

Laura: I'm sorry mom.

Ellen: It's okay. Now let's go we have lots of press today and everyone in Cambridge are excited to see you.

Laura: Okay.

• • •

Ross' POV
Okay. I got here on time because later there will be lots of paparazzi coming. I was outside the gate and there were like about 10 guards watching over the gate. This intimidates me. But for the sake to see Laura.

Guard #1: What do you need young man ?

Ross: Um I need to speak to Laura. Princess Laura.

Guard #1: I'm sorry Princess is busy right now.

Ross: I really need to talk to her.

Guard #1: Does she know you ?

Ross: Yes. She's my friend.

Guard #1: Why didn't you tell me ! Come on in !

Ross: Seriously ?

Guard #2: You can't fool us. Everyone says they're friends with the princess but no ones getting through this gate.

Ross: There's something important I want to tell her !

Guard #1: Here (gives him a paper) Write it here and we'll send it to her.

Ross: (throws the paper) No ! Please sir Give me 5 minutes and I'll leave.

Guard #1: How are we so sure your her friend ?

Ross: Uh I'll text her right now.

I got out my phone and I texted her to meet me outside the gate cause this is some serious business.

Laura's POV
My phone vibrated and I got a text from Ross ? I read the text :

Meet me outside your gate.

He's here ? How could he possibly be here ? Is he playing a trick on me. I looked outside my window and yup he is there. As soon as I saw him. I ran downstairs went out the door and saw Ross.

Ross: Laura !

Guard #1: Princess he's been for along time and he won't leave.

Laura: It's okay. Let him in.

• • •

Laura: Why are you here ?

Ross: I've made up my mind

Laura: That fast ? I just left yesterday. You're lying.

Ross: No ! I'm being serious ! I choose you because I love you Laura !

Laura: You just want me because of the royalty.

Ross: how could I prove myself ?

Laura: I just said think about it !

Ross: I did and I pick you !

Laura: Think it deeply. Look Ross I love you but I can't see that you're sure about yourself.

Ross' POV
I had nothing left to say. I did something unexpected. I kissed her. Surprisingly she kissed back. I just can't get enough of her.

Laura: Why did you do that ?

Ross: because I still love you and always will.

Laura: No. I have to go back to my mom. Bye Ross.