Chapter 12

Laura's POV
What does he mean ? What don't I get ? Am I doing something wrong ? This really messing with my head.He hasn't come back for an hour now. I'm feeling worried. Where is he ? I wish nothing bad happens to him.

Ross' POV
I went to the beach and had a walk around. I still can't believe her. She doesn't care about others. But then it hits me. She's a Princess. She's just a cold hearted person. How stupid I to think that Laura would have feel anything in that kiss ? After having a talk with myself I went back home. I knocked on the door and as soon as the door opened Laura just hugged me. I was shocked but then I hugged back.

Ross: What's that for ?

Laura: I'm sorry.

Ross: Why ?

Laura: I'm sorry I wasn't aware of your feelings. I've been figuring it out for the past hour and I solved it.

Ross: And what is that suppose to be ?

Laura: That you may have feelings for me........

Well that was awkward. I wouldn't expect her to say that.

Ross: What makes you think about that ?

Laura: Oh. Never mind. Screw it. (Pulls away and runs upstairs)

*Still Ross' POV*

I made things worse. I was happy for a second that she finally knows I may or may not have have feelings for her. I'm sorting things out okay. But thought of it because she might just mess up my mind. She's just apologizing just to make me forgive her. I think she's telling the truth. I could see it in her eyes. I really need to talk to her.

______________________

Ross: (knocks on Laura's door) Uh Laur.

Laura: What do you want ?

Ross: I need to tell you something.

Laura: Are you just gonna get mad at me like the last time ?

Ross: No. Just open the door.

Laura: (opens the door) I'll give you 5 minutes. Start talkin'

Ross: You're pressuring me !

Laura: You're wasting time.

Ross: Okay. Okay ! Sheesh ! I know awhile ago you were trying to apologize and I'm sorry I didn't accept it. I was just thinking that you we're just messing with my head so I-

Laura: Wait. You think I was messing with you ? What a shallow guy ! Gosh ! I hope I didn't let you come in here. Bye Bye. (Pushes him out)

Of course I was stronger. She just can't push me out. But when she was pushing me she stopped. She seems tired.

Ross: What's wrong ?

Laura: Tired. But you have to go out now.Out ! Go now ! Go Just-

Laura's POV
Oh.My.God. What is happening ? Why is he doing this to me ? It makes me feel so weak and forget about the world and have no care on with my surroundings. You may probably be wondering what's happening. One word. Kiss. I tried pulling away but he is way stronger than I am. It felt uncomfortable in it. But after awhile I just went with it and I can't help but kiss back. I really can't deny the fact that Ross' lips are soft,kissable and just irresistible ! I can't be mad at him for a long time ! He makes me feel crazy ! What the hell was that ? I just did not say that ! What's going on with me ! Ugh ! Just shake off those thought an enjoy the moment ! Uh ! Why does he have to be so handsome ! This isn't just a kiss right now. It's turning out to this hot make out session. He's trying to put his hands inside my top but No way Jose ! Am I letting him ! He has to earn it.

Ross: Why aren't you letting me ?

Laura: You have to earn it young mister.

Ross: You're such a tease ! What do I have to do ! (A/N to be the latest choice !)

Laura: You should think about it well.

Ross: So what does this make us ? Are we dating ?

Laura: Hmm. Not yet. Maybe when tomorrow comes.

Ross: Really ?!

Laura: Nah. I'm just kidding maybe a few months to or years ?

Ross: WHAT ?!?! Are you killing me !

Laura: No. Seriously. I'll think about it lover boy. (Kisses his cheek)

Ross: Oh just wait princess.