Chapter 3

Laura's POV
I'm leaving and no one really knows about it except Harry. I told him not to tell and he promised. I'm moving to LA and I have no idea what am I gonna do there. I just want to be far away from the palace. I can't take it anymore. I really want try having a normal life. I bought myself a ticket and told my butler to bring me to the nearest airport. My flight leaves in 20 minutes. No ones suspecting anything. No one here recognizes me. I got myself the private jet that my parents owns but at first the pilot didn't want to do it because there's no authorization. But I insisted. So he agreed with it. I'm about to board the plane and some part of me says that I'll regret all of this but this is my choice. This is gonna be a long flight.

*After 10 hours*

Pilot: Princess Laura we have arrived to your destination.

Laura: (yawns) Thanks. But please don't tell Mother and Father.

Pilot: I don't know Princess.

Laura: Just please. I just need time.

Pilot: Fine. Just stay safe.

Laura: Bye.

*End Of Convo*

Laura's POV
I'm out of the airport with my 7 suitcases. I know it's a lot and that's not all my things. I was suppose to bring like 10 but then I can't bring all of those. I called for the cab and I just told him to bring me to a park. I got to the park, got all my luggages and just sat in a bench. I'm this little girl lost in this big world. I might stay here for the night. I'm gonna go to look for a hotel tomorrow.