Chapter 5

*The Next Day*

Ross: Laura's drop dead gorgeous Mom. She's beyond stunning ! I haven't seen that kind of person who is beautiful but so kind and nice.

Stormie: Hmm. She sounds like an amazing girl. Where is--

Laura:(coming down from upstairs) Wow Ross. Thanks. I'm flattered and did you mean everything you said ?

Ross: Yeah.... (Blushing)

Laura: Such a fine young man. Um not being rude but who's this beautiful lady ?

Stormie: Oh thanks and I'm Stormie your highness and I'm Ross' mom.

Laura: Why hello there Mrs. Lynch and please call me Laura. It's fine.

Ross: Hey Laura wanna buy new pair of shoes.

Laura: Sure. Just let me change. (Goes upstairs) (changes in a pastel pink dress with her white wedges and her tiara) Ok I'm done.

Ross: Um Laura why are you wearing that ? (Referring to the tiara)

Laura: Why ? I always wear it.

Ross: You need to learn how to become a normal person.

Laura: But I am. It's always been a part of me.

Ross: Take it off. You look ridiculous.

Laura: Okay whatever you say. (removes the tiara) Let's go now !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV
Well we're here at the 'mall'. In Cambridge my mother would never allow me to go to the mall or even outside. Being trapped in the castle was the worse thing ever. I'm so glad that I left but probably I have to go back someday.

Ross: Laura can we go now.

Laura: Okay can we enter first um this Forever 21 shop ? I need normal clothes.

Ross: Sure why not.

*At Forever 21*

Laura: Ok this dress looks cute...oh this one too....oh wait I don't like the design...this dress is to tacky...I need a skirt...oh this turquoise one would be nice...but how but a blouse...Ross I'm going to the fitting room !

Ross: Yeah I'll be outside and please could you do it faster.

Laura: Yeah Yeah. Just wait Mr. Stubborn.

*After an hour*

Ross: Laura are you done ? We've been here in Forever 21 for hours now !

Laura: Stop being pushy and I'm done. Now let's go to that Aldo one.

Ross: I wanna go home !

Laura: Stop being a baby. Come on now Ross and could you please carry my bags ?

Ross: Sure. Wait there's 20 of these ?

Laura: Yeah. Quit whining and just get so that we could get home.

Ross: Ugh !

*End of Convo*

Ross' POV
Laura and I were at the mall the whole day. It was tiring. Finding shoes for her was harder than looking for clothes. She's so picky. We went to 6 different shoe stores and then she bought some shoes in the Gucci one. It was expensive. She didn't care. She really wanted the shoes badly. After that we got home. Yay ! So glad that was over !