Chapter 15: The Kiyashi Shopping Ward

Excited shrieks filled the air and you would've cringed at the ringing the loud volume had on your sensitive ears if you weren't so excited yourself. Shooting down the hallway at lightning speed, the girls passed the two of you in a flash to get to the first floor of the dormitory, leaving you and Ojiro alone.

He laughed, then extended a hand out to you in a silent invitation. You took it without so much as a pause and the two of you started to head downstairs.

Then he frowned as something unwelcome popped up in his head. "The mall is pretty crowded this time of day."

It was still light outside since they were just let out of school. He knew there was going to be a lot of people and didn't know how well you fared in a crowd. You seemed extremely jumpy, especially around strangers and he didn't want to put you in a position where you felt uncomfortable.

Swinging your joined hands leisurely, you tugged it a little to gain his attention. "I think I should be okay."

He squeezed your hand once and made a mental note to ensure your safety while you were out. Those people were probably still looking for you. He would've gone by himself but he had a feeling you weren't going to let him. Not to mention, you hadn't been exposed to all the wonderful things this world had to offer.

And he was going to introduce you to all of them. Starting with the mall that held endless amounts of entities to entertain you.

When you arrived on the common floor, you were surprised to see Shoji and Kaminari waiting along with the girls. Ojiro had texted them, asking if they wanted to come with.

"Ojiro!!" Kaminari waved excitedly, bounding up to you. "Can we tag along?"

"If it's not too much of a bother." Shoji interjected, folding his duplicate arms over his chest. "We'd like to accompany you."

They were asking more for your benefit than his.

"Sure!!" Ojiro responded after sharing a look with you to make sure it was okay. "We'll need a car though to get there since taking a train isn't an option if we're bringing back a bed. Uh, does anyone know how to drive?"

Since no one raised a hand, they didn't have much of a choice and took a trek to the private room near the dormitory. A separate office building for the homeroom teachers.

Aizawa opened the door to his designated study and raised an eyebrow at the sight before him. You were standing on the other side, along with all the girls from Class 1-A, Ojiro, Kaminari and Shoji.

After you explained your plan to your homeroom teacher/temporary guardian, he begrudgingly agreed to take you all there, renting out a van large enough to hold the group of ten children and one very tired adult.

Since you were all minors, you needed to be escorted by a guardian after school let out. That was a new measure of safety instilled by the principal since the USJ incident and the attack at the training camp.

Naturally, Aizawa was the most suitable choice since he was the only adult who could tolerate all of you and your craziness on a daily basis.

The disgruntled teacher wandered around his office to collect his bag and capture weapon, grabbing something else on the way out.

To keep you from attracting too much attention, he had insisted that you cover your ears and hide your tail. He lent you a scarf but it didn't do much. Because you go excited easily, your ears would perk up and the fabric would fall off, usually blocking your vision.

He would've thought it was endearing if he wasn't busy worrying about how easily you could be kidnapped in a soft target, like the huge mall they were going to. It would be hard to protect you.