Valentine trouble

(This is a little late but oh well😅)

Time skip

Luke pov

After all of us repairing over the whole Bribry ordeal we finally got back on track with our lives

Valentine's Day me Patty and Karim decided to go ice skating today since jason had over slept that morning. I stepped out on the court Patty and Karim were already skating Karim holding tightly on to Patty.

I skated over to them supporting Karim as we continued to skate around the ring.

"I swear if you guys let me fall in going to flip a shit" me and Patty just simply laughed as Karim lay a string of curses out as he held a tight grip on us.

I just hoped that Jason didn't take this the bad way. I wanted him to rest so I hope I did the right decision.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Jason pov

I opened my eyes calmly felling around the bed for my other boyfriends but found nothing I got out of my bed going outside of my room to the balcony.

"LUKE, PATTY, KARIM" but I herd nothing through the house but my own voice. I sighed walking down to every room down stairs until I came a across the kitchen a note on the fridge.

Dear Jason,
We went ice-skating today but we'll come back before dark I just wanted you to get some rest
Love you babe
From, Luke

I know luke ment his best but I couldn't help this small pang of jealousy come up inside me on the side of slight neglect maybe I'm just over doing it.

I went to the cabinet grabbing a bag of pretzels and jammed on the couch waiting for my boyfriends arrival back home