Chapter 17: Karim

(Btw:AU means authors note if anyone wanted to know)

I cradled Patty in my arms. he looked limp, lifeless even though I knew for a fact that he was breathing. snapping me out of my thoughts Luke busted though the door.

"Got him back yeas!!!"

"Wait wait wait what did you do Luke"

"I punched him"

"You punched who?"

"Bribry I finally got what was coming to him I punched HIM"

"Omg that's amazing babe I can't believe you did that, maybe that will show him to mess with Patty"

"Yeah but we might wantin to start leaving and going back home though I think I may have pissed him off..."

We herd a groan go off in the room as Patty started to sit up. I carefully lifted up his back supporting him.

"You...you did what?"

"Oh I just punched bribry"

"What Luke you could have gotten hurt" Luke came up and sat by Patty hugging me and him tight.

"It's fine babe anybody text Jason?"

"I'm already on it Luke" I picked up my phone going to Jason's name.

Karim: hey miss you hun
Jason:I know I've got big news though
Karim:so do I
Jason: ohhhh you first baby
Karim: Luke hit bribry in the face can you believe that OUR LUKIE hit someone
Jason:OMG tell Luke im so proud of him BUT to be careful
Wait a min. BRIBRYS BACK?!
Karim: 😓 yep Patty was the first one who saw him and he had a panic attack Luke is with him now but he's definitely feeling better

I look over to Luke and Patty to see the me cuddling.

Jason: ok my poor baby
Karim:but what was your surprise
Jason: I know it's been a short time but I can't take it anymore I miss you guys I'm coming back tomorrow
Karim:OMG really 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉I can't wait what time
Jason: idk but I'll be back babe and I can't wait to hold you gotta go see you tomorrow.
Karim:kk bye can't wait to see you

(AU: sorry if it seems to soon for him to come back but the time span he's been gone is about 1 week and I didn't want to make it longer than it needs to be😄)

I excitedly threw my phone to the side jumping on Patty and Luke.

"Jason's coming back tomorrow guys" Luke and party's face lit up as we all laughed together.

"We should stay in the room though you know just in case" Luke shrugged and smiled laying down on the bed.

"It's ok Luke he can't get you inside our own room" Patty laid across Luke's chest. l snuggled right next to Patty as we all fell asleep.
Excited to see our boyfriend the next day.
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
Keep up the good vibes✌️