Chapter 8: Bribry

(Sorry short chapter guys but I had to write this part anyway ENJOY 😙😙 and MERRY CHRISTMAS 😙🎄)

I listened carefully as Jason and Luke run out of the house I smiled. Signed in disgust as I saw Karim sleeping just lay on his ass all day long.

"Ugh" I got up from my place and walked out into the hall hearing light singing from in the attic. I smiled deeply as I walked towards the voice until I was staring straight at Patty from across the room. He could practically feel Patty freeze in mid song.

"What wrong Patty your voice is so sweet" I stalked a little closer.
"Aren't you suppose to be watching Karim he may need you soon"Patty slowly backed up a bit.
"No he's asleep I just wanted to see what you were doing" I came up so close to the point were I reached out and touched his face.

I flipped us around as I sat in the chair and put Patty on my lap he just struggled.
"I-I thought you wanted Karim" he struggled greatly but I held my grip.
"Hahahahah how stupid I was very convincing wasn't I but no I don't want Karim" I brought my hand up his shirt and felt his chest.

"I wanted you all along" I whispered in his ear.
(AU:Plot twist!!!!)
"Now I'll get what I really came for." I slid my hand to his crouch un-doing his zipper stuffing my hands down his pants.
"Please,please don't" Patty struggled to get free but i kept a tight hold on MY Patty.

"Oh don't worry" I got up pushing Patty to the floor I never catch my prey on the first hunt" I turned Patty's face toward me giving a hard a forceful kiss on his lips. I smiled as I exited the attic down the stairs hearing Patty speaking on the phone to Jason. I just laughed reached out of my pocket and called taxi. and not only 1 minute later it pulled up I slammed the taxi door as I got in.

I let him get away this time but I always come back for my prey.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Keep up the positive vibes