Chapter 11: Luke

6 hours later we all piled up in a cab towards our hotel. I pulled out my vlogging camera.

"Hey what up guys guess where we are CALIFORNIA" I brought the camera really close to my face.
"Oh and I'm here with the greatest people in the world FAPPY WANKER,PATTY WANKER I mean PATTY WALTERS and kream e kream sand don't forget about Jason bbblblblbllblbl" I made a random sound as I flipped off the camera.

WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA

We speeded past the sign as we pulled up into the hotel. we payed trudging into the hotel. jet lagged and tired. feeling the pressure of traveling we decided to stay in our room 2 rooms to be exact.

134: Patty and Karim
135:Luke and Jason

"Tomorrow we travel right" party asked almost jumping up and down as he held Karim's hand.

"Yeah we can rent a car and everything" I made a derp face smiling wide.

"AMAZING" Patty screamed before we all had fits of laughter.

"We can wander a bit too there some cool forest around here" tree man aka Jason said.

" Thank me and Karim better get to sleep come on love" Patty opened there hotel room.

"Guess we'll all see each other in the morning lads." Jason said as we shared our kisses goodbye and went inside of our room.

"Jason now that we're alone I have to ask you...what happened in the bathroom"

"I don't know what your talking about Luke" he jumped in the king sized bed facing away.

"Jason NOW don't think I didn't notice his tears" Jason was silent and for once I was feed up and mad.

"JASON answer me now we came her to recover not to set back"

Jason stiffened in his place as I sat next to him.

"I just have to ask you one thing Jason" I paused almost crying to myself hoping praying that what I was about to say wasn't true.

"Jason did you hurt Karim in any form"

".......I'm sorry"

My eyes clouded up in fear.

"Jason what what are you sorry for please you have to tell me"

"I let my anger get the best of me"Jason was shaking now his Cotten candy like fringe covering his eyes.

I could feel my self shaking as he said the final words I dreaded to hear.

"I love him Luke please I beg you to remember that if I lost any of you I would be devastated." he pause leaning over to me and kiss my lips softly as he pulled me close. His mouth right next to my ear.

"I punched Karim"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨