Chapter 5:Patty

3 times... 3 times Karim keeps on trying to get out of bed and it only the first week oh GOD!
I was thinking to myself as I looked to the attic stairs just to make sure a fluffy hat wasn't heading around the corner. 3times Karim has tried to trick us into letting him out the house...

✨1st attempt✨
"Oh boy look at the time" Karim started as he tried to walk straight but a limp held him back.
"Yeah it's half past go back to bed" Luke joked.
karim just frowned before his smile came back up.
"Noooo it's time for some food you guys should go out and get some please" Karin begged us. I looked over at the time.
"I'll go out-WAIT" Karim was quick to cut me off "can I go pweasss"
Me,Luke and Jason looked at each other before Jason got up picked karim up as he walked back upstairs with him in hold. I swear I have never herd so many profanities before.

✨second attempt✨
"Patty baby" a tiny cute voice rang in my ear as I turned towards the voice it was Karim. Dressed in one of his long cat shirts with no pant but had a blanket wrapped around him.
"Babe I'm sooo restless we should do something special just you and me" Karim said suggestively. I resisted......barely.
"Sure love" I picked him up bridal style went to his room carefully putting him on his bed. I paused as Karim made cute faces at me. I hummed before throwing the blanket over him.
"Good night love" I smiled as I herd again profanity rush out of his mouth.

✨third attempt
Karim walked to the living room facing Jason,Luke and me he spoke.
"I'm sorry guys it was unfair of me to pressure you guys and you know I finally think I'm getting better" Karim stretched almost as to show us that he was doing better. we all just simply stated at him than after a long pause Luke got up.
"Yeah,yeah I know" Karim pouted as he walked back up the stairs to his room. We laughed hard as we herd his door slam shut.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
But as time grew to the second week we all got sort of annoyed at Karim's
Silly plans. I finally decided to text someone for help.

Patty: plz help bribry he's acting worse😫

Bribry: What? the beauty queen with the broken ribs, Cotten candy hair or the crazy ginger😆

Patty: Karim! he doesn't want to stay in bed and none of us can keep him in it he'll never heal like this

Bribry: ok ok I'm in town anyway how about I come over tomorrow we all watch a scary movie in his room and then I'll keep an eye on him for the next 3 days just so u guys can have a break.

Patty: bless your soul THANK YOU well pick you up from the tube (subway) tomorrow around 8:00 THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙏🙏😝

Bribry:no problem until then patty bye 😙
Patty:l8ter

I jumped up and down in the air running to Jason and Luke.
"Bribry's coming to help us out guys" Patty happily said. They both smiled and decided we would surprise Karin in the morning.
Until than we all anticipated the arrival of our friend.

(Ok those who don't know who bribry is he's another friend of Jason's and all of them I'm posting so much because ima be gone for finals but I'll work on chapters during the week tho 😊😊)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Keep up the positive vibes