Chapter 13: karim

I was the first to wake up feeling something fall out of my hand. Jason's bracelet fell on the floor I hurried up and snatched it placing it on the dresser by a letter that laid there. I read it once twice and three times.

"LUKE PATTY WAKE UP IT JASON" I clenched the letter between my fingers as Luke and Patty ran up to me.

"Jason he left" I handed the letter over to him.

"Why why would he leave u-" Luke stopped mid sentence answering his own questions.

"Why what happend" Patty spoke up confused.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you Patty but on the plane Jason hit me for saying such awful things to you" I moved my fringe so Patty could see the dark marks under my eye.

"He he hit you Karim I'm so sorry" Patty jumped over to hug me as Luke was scanning over the paper more times than I can count.

"Maybe maybe it's for the best we all need time to repair Patty from him and Bribry Karim and Jason and even me" Luke included.

" I mean we can still reach him by phone right?" Patty asked worry traced in his voice.

"Yeah well that's what the note said" I picked back up the bracelet we had all been left.

"Than while Jason repairs well become better and better ourselves so when Jason comes back we'll be ready agreed mates" we all slipped the bracelets on our arms.

"Agreed" we said it all out loud.
Than a huge stomach growling was emitted from the room.

"We can text him after we get some food guys" Luke said rubbing his stomach.

"I guess it's time for breakfast than, you coming Karim?" Patty said as he and Luke walked out of the room.

"I'll join you guys in a few" I made sure they were gone before picking up my phone holding it my hand.

Deciding I have picked the right words I slowly began to type the words in my phone.

I provoked Jason i got mad at Patty for being sad and I made like feel like anything was bad I did that I've been messing up everything this all started out because of my stupid fucking ribs.

My fault

I didn't want to pull that pain on someone else especially my boyfriends looked down at my phone and texted Jason my messages.

Karim: I forgive you,come back soon

But I'll never forgive my self for what I've done.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the good vibes✌️