Chapter 10: Patty

We left early this morning had breakfast and left the house. The whole trip I was in and out one moment we were in the cab than the next waiting for our plane than we were finally in the plane.

"Oh long have we been in the air"

"Only a couple of minutes Pat your practically dead did you get any sleep"

I quickly decided to stay quiet thoughts of bribry kept popping up in my head.
The disgusting touches,the whispers in my ear that he is coming back.

Luke reading my mind I quickly laid my head on his shoulder.

"jason how long are we staying in california"

"oh i dont know"Jason looked over all of us."mabye one month just to be sure that all of us and Patty is safe"

"and what will we do when we get back than hope for the best and cross our fingers?"karim looked at all of us slightly annoyed.

"look we dont know whats going to happen in the future ok? so all we really can do is just hope" luke suddently answered.

"All I want to know is why we couldn't fly to some where closer to home.

"Because Karim I'm scared, I'm scared Karim he had me pinned down he could of done anything to me, and even if you did wake up you wouldn't be able to fight him off." I paused as I felt tears began to build up I quickly turned my head back in Luke's neck and slammed my eyes close trying to sleep ignoring all the whispers from my boyfriends.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The next time I woke up I automatically looked out the window still in the air. I looked to the left only to gong Jason and Karim gone.

"Luke...luke.....LUKE" Luke quickly took of his headphone awaiting my question.

"Where's Jason an Karim it's not like they can walk off the plane"

"Oh.OH yeah Karim and Jason went into one of the bathrooms Jason was really laying Karim for what he said"

I wanted to defend Karim I really did but I couldn't find a good reason...nothing.

"Is he going to be alright"

"I should be asking you that Patty, but I don't know Karim looked very upset and as you can imagine Jason's pissed.

"Luke I have to ask you how are you feeling" the plane slightly jumped.

"Honestly Patty I just want things back to normal" Luke slipped back on his headphones closing his eyes.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I decided to wait until Jason and Karim get back but o wished I hadn't. when they walked back to the seats Jason still looked pissed as he sat down. but Karim he had tear tracks down his face and his hood pulled over his furry hat as he sat down next to Jason leaning his head on Jason's shoulder. Karim wrapped himself up in his jacket bringing his legs into the chair.

Jason noticing my worried just turned to me.
"It's alright he's fine"

But something told me different.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
(Lots of stuff going on but I promise everything will turn out ok... maybe😉)