Chapter 15: Patty

Me and Luke had been stuffing our faces with food when Karim came downstairs to the buffet area.

"Hey what's up lads". Karim sat down with a huge omelet.

"Nothing much Luke is about to choke stuffing pancakes down his throat" Luke just smiled as syrup covered his lips and he laughed.

"You know you guys even though Jason's gone we should still have fun, we've taken a lot of crap through the weeks and so we just need to get pumped" I said to my two boyfriends fist pumping the air.

"Yeah let's start exploring" Luke jumped up putting up a derp face and a smile full of pancake.

"Oh ewww Luke" Karim laughed all most choking on his meal.

I shifted my beanie as I got on my phone for places to stop and my eyes immediately laid on a music shop close by.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
After looking for songs singing horribly and dancing still we got kicked out we ran down the street away from the owner laughing until our stomaches hurt till Luke's stomach started to rumble.

"We just ate lunch and hour ago lukie"

"Hey I'm a growing woman and I need my food now" Luke stood with his hand on his hip.

"Fine lets go and get miss.Luke something to ease her stomach."

"And we can check up on Jason too guys" we all agreed to buy a pizza back up at the hotel and eat it in our rooms.
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
Bitting into a gooey piece I sat back in Luke's lap savor ing the taste of the cheese. Karim had decided to sit on the floor shirt off with his piece. I picked up my phone with my other hand and began to text jason.

Patty: Hey babe wacha' doin
Jason: exploring meeting new ppl hugging trees
Patty:hope you find what your looking 4 U always do
Jason:Thanks Babe me too, anything interesting happening?
Patty: well Luke almost choked on a pancake🙊😂
Jason: lol and how's Karim
Patty: he's doing fine
Jason: did you know about the hit??
Patty: yeas I did but as long as Karim forgives you and u never do it again I forgive you too
Jason: thank you so much babe couldn't live without you.
Patty: ik hey....when are you coming back by the way??
Jason: soon babe soon
Patty: I'll be waiting until than I miss you💧

The texts stopped suddenly I signed leaning back into Luke's chest. Luke gently kissed my neck and hugged me around my waist.

"He'll come back Patty he promised and Jason never breaks promises"

I nodded.

"Karim come up here Patty Wankers requires cuddles STAT"

"alright doctor Luke I'll heal him" Karim jumped up the bed glomping me and Luke until we all fell pizza box forgotten on the floor.

Cuddling up in the middle of Luke and Karim I laid my head back on the pillow cuddling in their bodies and falling asleep.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
Waking up it was already 7:00 o'clock. gently snuggling in my boyfriends arms till I realized my phone was at 5% I needed my cord. I gently got out of bed and leaving to retrieve my cord and as I began to open my room door I froze in my step.

I felt like I would throw up my stomach tighten and my whole body shook I saw bribry at the end of the hall looking straight at me. I hurried running into my room after seeing him slowly walking down the hall.

I locked the door painting like a manic against the door as I heard his voice calling out for me.

"Patty, Patty, Patty I'm baaaack"

I started to wheeze and paint my air felt like it was closing off as I got more and more light headed. tears covered my face as I struggled to breath. and than finally my body have out it was too much.

I passed out.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the good vibes ✌️