Chapter 19: Jason

(I'm baaaack😊)

I leaned my head into Patty as our flight was coming to a quick end. We've had to go through so much. I've never said it to anyone but part of my wants to curse bribry all of this started with him.

I signed before I got angry. I'm just glad to have them all back going around state made me remember that I wanted to travel everywhere do everything. but I didn't want to do it alone. Ever.

The airplane came to a close stop as we jumped off the plane an into a car. Patty leaning up against me as if I was going to leave again.

"I'm not going to be leaving Patty promise I'm staying right here." I gently kissed the top of Patty's nose making him giggle and his dimples shine.

"You look gorgeous when you smile daring" I grinned wide as Patty turned his head away blushing.

"Not cute" he mumbled once we pulled into our drive way payed before entering our house we all stood at the front.

"Well now that all the dramas out of the way" Luke picked Karim by the shoulder and started to sing the intro of the lion king.

And for once in a long we all laughed until our stomachs hurt. Karim held a heavy pout but Luke just brought him back down and planted a small kiss on the front of face.

"Now I shall go sleep."Karim suddenly sad and walked in the living room laying down we all ran over of course jumping on Karim creating a dog pile after forever we stopped laughing.

"I may don't know about a lot of things but I know I love you guys" I hugged Luke who was right under me.

"Oh my gosh"

"Ugh mushy"

"Omg stop Jason just stop"

I just snuggled into Luke's back snuggling all of my boyfriends I'm glad everything was back to normal.

Patty on top of me laid small kisses into my Cotten candy colored hair.

"Well I love you Jason"

"And I love you too" Luke said as we all waited for Karim to say something too.

"Ummm guys I don't think Karim can breath under all of us"

And once again we laughed hard.im glad everything is just back to normal.😊
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the good vibes✌️