Chapter 16: Luke

Waking up I automatically felt a cold space in between me and Karim. I moved us so Karim's head lied on my chest.

"Patty get back in here it's COLD"

"Patty?" I gently put a pillow in my place walking over to the bathroom knocking on the wooden door.

"Patty even though what you do in the bathroom should be private I'm coming in anyway" I slammed the door open but my derp face dropped as I came to an empty bathroom.

I bad felling stirred in me. throwing a beanie on my head I walked out of the door locking it behind me and knocking on Patty's room.

"Patty,Patty you're worrying me mate are you alright babe" I pulled on the door handle which was open seeing Patty on the floor as I walked in.

"PATTY!" I ran over to him hovering my head above his chest waiting.

.....Thump...thump....thump

I breathed a sign of relief as ran to the bathroom retreating some water pouring some on Patty before he came through.

His eyes started to water up in tears.

"Shh shhh babe I got you" I picked him up before hearing him mumble under his breath.

"L-luke he's back bribr-" Patty fainted of exhaustion. But i herd what he said and I was terrified.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
After explaining what happened to Karim I had to get out. I threw on some shoes and a hoodie before stepping out of our room and going towards the lobby out the door. leaning against a brick wall and after deciding I picked up my phone texting one person I could rely on all the way.

Emma blackery

Luke:I need someone to talk to even if your total poo

Emma:jee thanks Luke watcha need

Luke:just someone who's not scared outta there mind to talk to me

Emma: hummm? Where's jason

Luke:gone for now and bribry's back

Emma: JESUS how's Patty holdin up

Luke: fine but he had a breakdown I guess that he saw Bribry last night and he couldn't take it.

Emma: we'll I'm here when ever you need me poo face😂

Luke:thanks

Although Emma did have feelings for me she understood who I really wanted to be with and she respected that. now she was a great mate to talk to.

Drifting out of my thoughs I herd heavy foot steps approach me making me look up.

"Hey lukie" I snapped my head up to the heavy accent of the Irish lad.

"Didn't think you had the guts to approach me after everything you did" I stepped up.

Even though I was not as tall as him I wasn't afraid to stand up to him no matter what.

"What awwww lukie your so adorable protecting your boyfriends but guess what?"

I clinched my fist as I got more angrier and angrier.

"I'll take him hold him do maybe other stuff to him" he got closer to my ear.

"Than I'll drop him off after I'm done and then I'll let you guys go how about that I usually don't like sloppy seconds but maybe come back for Karim too" he smirked and that just wanted to make me punch him more and more.
And I did.

I slammed my fist into bribry face making his stammer back before I sprinted back to inside the hotel. adrenaline pumping through my veins.

My knuckle was Aching with pain but I didn't care about that now. I was just so happy to get that out. bribry needed to know that I was not playing around any more.

Painting heavily a worker from the hotel came over.

"Sir are you alright do you need something are you feeling okay" once I cached my breath I looked up at the woman and nodded.

"I'm the best I've ever felt in a long time"
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Keep up the positive vibes✌️