Chapter 3: Luke

1 hour later of skating joking and laughing we finally arrived to the abandoned houses.
With the trust rope over my shoulder and my skate board in the other arm we began to explore the quiet deserted houses.

(the trust rope is actually a rope that Jason brings along just in case they can't climb up to a place only few people are trusted with the rope
BACK TO THE STORY)
"This is actually creepy I love it" i exclaimed as we looked through each house trying to find the one that we wanted to explore.
"I-i want dat one"Jason ran over to a 2 story house everything about it spoke death out to us.
Perfect

We ran in dropping out skate boards in the lawn before going braking inside the house.
"We should go upstairs to get to the roof guys" Patty suggested.
"Let's just make sure we're careful these houses probably don't hold up like they use to"Karim reminded us.
"Don't worry everything will be fine"i grabbed karim around his waist and squeezed before I took the first step up the rickety steps.

"Here's the opening guys" Patty notice as Jason lifted him up a bit by the waist so he can pull the string down.
Dust,soot,dirt and bad whiffs of bad smells exploded down the small door way making us cough and sputter.
"Guess I'll go first guys,wish me luck" I said as I jumped up grabbing the ledge and struggled to lift myself up.
"Oh gross" I swallowed my disgust down at the disgusting rotting wood and a few dead rats in the far corner.
"Babe are you alright" Patty raised his voice in worry.

"I'm fine I'm fine just disgusted...toss me up the rope and I'll hold while you guys climb" I suggested.
After the rope was caught i tied it around my arm and held it in my grip so patty Jason or karim wouldn't have a chance of falling.
But as I stepped back I herd almost a silent creak of the floor boards but calling it as nothing as I kept the rope in my hands.

"I'm commin up huuunn" I hear Jason grunt loudly as he steadily climbed up the rope and another creep admitted as Jason jumped on the same spot. than walking behind me.
"You go first patty" I head karim insisting toward patty. As Patty climbed up another creek emitted from the floor as patty stood on the spot but walked away.

"Come on karim I won't drop ya sweet kream" I joked as he trudged up the rope grabbing my hand standing the the spot of the strange creaking sounds.
"Careful you guys floors aren't as strong anymore" Jason warned us he lead the way to the attic window. But before we got close all we herd was a piercing scream in agony. we all turned around to only see that the floor had gave right under.... Karim.

"Oh my gosh KARIM" Patty screamed as we all ran over to the small cave in.
All I saw was him knocked out on the floor and a steady line of Crimson blood running down he's cheek from his mouth.

We all jumped out of the attic and ran to karim. I put my head on his chest trying to hear his heart beat.
"His hearts still going but it's faint we need him to get to a hospital NOW." I demanded.

jason started to type the numbers while patty crattled karims head.
"They'll be here in a couple of minutes we need to move him outside so they can just pick him up now come on MOVE!" Jason yelled.

Patty and me lifted karim up carefully as we slowly moved to the outside. just as we did I saw the ambulance race around the corner. The paramedics came rushing out and ran to karim pushing us to the side.
"I'm sorry we have to have all our man on board you can't ride with us" the parametric told us. they began to rush karim away. but all we could do is hope for the best.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the positive vibes