Misunderstanding

AYANOKOJI POV

It's our fifth day in the training camp and it's been two days since I've been observing Amasawa's actions towards Kei.

Aside from her always teasing Kei whenever she comes by in my room and keeps on ruining our date, she also took advantage of the sports festival to hurt her physically. And now, Amasawa approached Kei once again and was giving her orders, trying to make a slave out of her. Blackmailing her by saying she will expose our relationship in public. And most of all, she wasn't afraid of doing it infront of me.

To prevent it from getting out of hand, I threatened Amasawa that if she won't stop, I'll expel her.

Fortunately, I have not seen her approaching Kei since then.

Did my threat work?

I actually couldn't tell one hundred percent. Though Amasawa stopped teasing her, it felt like it's only for the meantime.

Her actions were telling me that she wasn't afraid.

Is she not afraid of expulsion? Or, was she telling me that she can defend herself from me?

Or my threat did not fully sink into her mind. The cold atmosphere that I made when I threatened her disappeared in an instant as we saw Utomiya saving Horikita from Housen in a distance enough for them not to notice us who were watching them.

Amasawa took that as an opportunity to get away from me and made it look like nothing happened.

Well, since Amasawa wasn't doing anything bad to Kei anymore, I think I don't have to worry that much.

But there's one more thing that bothers me. After I saw Utomiya take down Housen, I once again thought that he could be the white room enforcer, even more suspicious than Amasawa, who was always making contact with me.

Tsukishiro once said that the enforcer that he sent disobeyed his orders.

Though Utomiya once tried to expel me, he wasn't being serious. In fact, he only talked to me and made Tsubaki instead to partner up with me and that's it. Utomiya then told me that he gave up the bounty already and does not want to be our enemy. And he proved it by helping our class from winning the sports festival.

Moreover, he was trying to get close to Horikita and not to me. He even saved her from Housen.

For an enforcer who perfectly blended in to the students, it described him pretty well as he was just like any other class leader who was trying hard for his class to reach Class A.

Though it seemed like he wasn't doing anything, he could be making a trap all this time.

But since I'm not one hundred percent sure of my speculations, I have to make someone else watch over him as I also have to protect Kei from Amasawa.

It's time for dinner and I was walking on the way to the cafeteria. Walking in front of me, was the person that I'm about to use to watch over Utomiya.

I couldn't tell if he was walking or skipping. He was that happy and excited to go to the cafeteria as if he was about to go on a date once again.

I then walked faster and approached him.

"You look pretty happy huh."

Sudo then turned his head towards me but with a surprised look.

"Man, don't just appear out of nowhere."

"Did I scare you? Sorry."

"I'm not.... wait..."

He looked around as if searching for someone.