chapter one

sarada's pov

i get out of my cab, paying the driver and grabbing my bags. the huge sign in front says it all. konoha boarding school.

i head to the front office and meet with principal iruka. he hands me my dorm key and my schedule. i thank him and rush around campus, trying to find my best friends. 

i was waiting for this day forever! the day everything would go back to normal. hanging with cho-cho and himawari. walking around with boruto, and sometimes mitsuki. picking flowers with inojin, or reading with shikadai. back to normal. 

i finally locate the dorms and run up, finding room 301. i unlock the room and walk in. 2 boys look over at me. "do you need something?" the (really hot) blonde asks, narrowing his eyes at me. 

"i'm your new roomate." i reply. they both look at each other, than at me. the blue haired guy whispers to him. they both look at me. 

"oh." 

"yeah. i'm sarada uchiha, what's your name?" i ask, trying to be polite to them. their eyes widen as they whisper to each other again. i glare at them. so much for trying to be polite. 

i walk over to my side of the room. i got the bed next to the window, which was a beautiful view. i place my suitcase next to the drawer in front of my bed. i place my jewelry stand on the drawer, and a picture of boruto and i. i smile, tracing the small picture. 

"oh yeah, do you guys know someone named boruto uzumaki?" i ask. if i could find boruto, that means i could probably find everyone else. the blonde laughs a little. i roll my eyes again. i'll just ask someone else, i note. 

i pull the curtain that separates me from their side of the room. the remote of my tv sits on the night stand. i place my charger in the outlet and charge my phone. i then add the finishing touches to my side. i place my string lights around my bed, and my photo collage above my bed. 

i take my little frog stuffy and place it on there. i looked around. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't like my room i've had since i moved. i grab my small white bag and open it. i place my earbuds on the night stand and sigh to myself. 

the blonde boy slides my curtain, popping his head into my side. he smiles. 

"sorry we didn't have a proper introduction. my name is boruto uzumaki." 

-

-

-

-

-

chapter one - finished! 

hey guys, mia here! this is the beginning of my new story, between us. if you'd like to, you can check out my other borusara story on my channel, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨. 

i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! 

word count - 479

stay safe! i love you guys so so much. <3 

love, 

mia