chapter ten

sarada's pov

i wake up, and i feel two arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. i take a small glance, and it's bolt. i could feel my cheeks turning red. 

i dismiss it, my cheeks still red. i look around and nobody is in the dorm other than us. slowly taking another glance, i saw bolt again. he was so peaceful and was drooling a tiny bit. it was a one time thing anyway, i say to myself. 

i lay back down, and i hear the door slide open. i close my eyes, pretending that i was asleep. i was praying that it was jin or shikadai, and not the other 2, huge shippers. 

"bolt actually stayed with her," i hear shikadai softly says. i heard more footsteps approaching us. i heard some quiet gasps, and a high five. "they're so cute." i overhear cho-cho saying, her sweet, small voice filling the room. 

"take a picture! quick!" a quiet, commanding voice says. i immediately identified it as mitsuki. i know they took a picture. a groan comes from the side, and i knew bolt woke up. 

goodbye peaceful afternoon in bolt's arms!

i felt a poke on my cheek, so i pretended to wake up. i saw 4 figures in front of me, and to my side, a blonde figure. i rub my eyes. "morning. hungry?" inojin asks, nodding at me. 

"not really." i reply. i sit up and put on my glasses. "can i go back to my dorm yet? i think i'm in somewhat okay condition." i ask, embracing the pain and standing up. inojin looks at cho-cho, who looks at shikadai, who looks at mitsuki, who looks at bolt. 

"quick meeting." mitsuki says, smiling. i nod, and the 5 huddle around in a circle. in a few hushed whispers and a slap, they came to a conclusion. 

"you can go to your dorm, but mitsuki and boruto have to help you out. and when walking they have to assist you. lots of water and medicine." inojin says. he glares at boruto and mitsuki. "you have one chance. if she's in more pain, i'm taking her back." 

"yeah yeah," boruto says, dismissing it. inojin eyeballs him. "i mean it, uzumaki." cho-cho elbows shikadai, who looks at her and grunts. "what was that for, woman?" she talks to him using her eyes, which i really don't understand. 

it's only been my second day here and i could see cho-cho and shikadai's chemistry already. 

"okay, both of you break it up." shikadai says, separating inojin and boruto before more can go down. the two glare at each other. were they like this before i came too? 

"thanks for taking care of me," i tell the ino-shika-cho trio while grabbing my frog stuffy. 

"no problemo! we love you girl." cho-cho energetically says. 

"yeah. it's no problem. anything for a friend." shikadai smiles. 

"it's kinda my job. let's get you to your dorm." inojin says. i hop onto his back, and he piggy back rides me back to my dorm. 

"he's good at the big brother thing." i hear mitsuki say as he follows us. bolt shrugs, following us. i felt like i had three bodyguards, all surrounding me. for once, i felt loved. genuinely appreciated. 

"love you big bro." i say, leaning on inojin's shoulder. i'm not the one to say 'i love you' to anyone except mama and papa, and i know it shocked him. he smiles. 

"love you too, smarts." he says. 

"aww! group hug!" boruto exclaims, rushing up to the two of us. inojin glares at him, and he doesn't notice, pulling us all in a hug. 

i laugh. 

i love these people so much. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter ten - done!

hi guys! i hope you guys enjoyed this short little chapter. :))

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

word count - 620

i love you guys so so much. stay safe!