chapter five

sarada's pov

after school, i went to the library immediately. i love the library. all the books you can dream of, and a quiet place to do homework. i opened my backpack and grab my notebooks. i read the pages of notes i took during lectures. 

for my first day, it wasn't that bad. 

"well, look who it is.." i hear someone say. i look around, and i see sumire and her friends. i ignore them and go back to reading my pages of notes. 

"how's it going, boyfriend stealer?" i hear a snarky voice say. i looked up. can a girl not study in peace? "i didn't steal your boyfriend. can i please study in peace?" i ask, annoyed. sumire goes up to me, and before i know it she pulls my hair. 

"how'd that feel? 'cause we're just getting started?" she laughs. the other girls laugh too. they start pulling my hair, hitting me, and everything you can imagine. by the time she's done, i felt like i was going to collapse and die. 

"bye love!" she says, leaving. i grab my phone, and i could feel every single bone in my body giving up. i dial bolt, knowing that he'd pick up. 

he didn't. 

it took every single ounce of me to get up and try to walk. before i knew it, i collapsed on the library floor.

my eyes flutter open, and i see that i'm still on the library floor. this is what happens when you choose the desk furthest away, i say to myself. i dial bolt again, since his number is the only number i have. 

of course he doesn't pick up. 

i groan, sucking up the pain. i get up, and walk out of the library. part of me wants to collapse again, but laying on the ground isn't as comfortable as the library floor. i walk as fast as i could. how could nobody be on campus? 

it felt like forever, but i finally reached my dorm. opening the door, i walk in, and immediately collapse. 

boruto's pov

i heard a thud in my room. i check the door, and i see a beaten up sarada. she looked so lifeless.. what the heck? who did this? 

"sarada?" i ask, picking her up. her eye was bruised and had blood all over her. i dial mitsuki and the gang, and i see 2 missed calls from her. 

shit. 

i was hanging out with sumire, so i thought she was just calling for homework or something, so i ignored it. 

i'm so dumb. 

i pulled her lifeless body onto her bed. everyone else comes rushing in, looking at her. 

"HOW DID SHE END UP LIKE THIS?!" i hear a worried cho-cho scream. she runs over to sarada, and yells at all of us, giving us directions. 

"shika, ice pack, NOW!"

"jin, i need 2 big bandaids and atleast 6 regular sized. GO GET THEM!" 

"suki, cloth with warm water STAT!" 

"boruto, i would ask you to wake her up with a kiss, but not in this condition. get the gal food for when she wakes up." 

i didn't even care what she said. i felt the guilt pouring in. i picked my girlfriend over someone who i value way more than sumire. i ran out of the room and went to get food. 

cho-cho's pov

who would do this to her? i felt so bad. it's her first day here! 

shika hands me an ice pack, and i place it on her bruised eye. i grab medicine and place it on her cuts, using the bandaids that jin got to place it over them. 

i place the cloth on her head. i stayed in the hospital long enough to know what to do. 

i grab sarada's phone, and i see she dialed boruto twice, but he didn't pick up. 

what was he doing? hanging with the one and only SUMIRE. 

i was so gonna kill him when sarada wakes up. 

-

-

-

-

chapter five - done!

hey loves! mia here. i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series.

word count - 668  

stay safe! i love y'all so so much. < 3