chapter twenty one

sarada's pov

i smile. it felt like a huge weight was lifted up from my shoulders. my phone buzzes and i open the text.

shohei 

seriously, good luck w boruto. you better make a move!! you got this :)

sarada 

thanks shohei! ill try

shohei 

no prob. if you ever need to talk to someone, im here for ya. g'night! 

sarada

night shohei. happy thanksgiving break :)

shohei

you too. :)

read 8:01 pm

i was so grateful. shohei wasn't upset about the break up. in fact, he was really happy for me. he also had a slight crush on another girl in the class, yui. 

would bolt ever break up with sumire? 

i place my phone on the nightstand and patiently wait for the two to come back. i sit on my chair in front of my desk. i laid my head down on the table. a small nap wouldn't hurt, right? 

before i knew it, sleep washed over me. 

boruto's pov 

i groaned at the sight of traffic. "are you serious? WE NEED TO HURRY AND GET HOME TO SARADA." i say loudly, about to burst out of the car and run to the school. 

"you're not the one driving, bo-ru-to. sarada can handle herself." mitsuki calmly says, looking at the road. i groan again. "i hate leaving her by herself, snake boy! what if something happens?" i worry, grabbing my phone. 

"the only thing that would happen is sumire breaking into the dorm and attacking her another time.." mitsuki says. both of our eyes widen and we look at each other.

"SHIT!" we both scream. i press on sarada, facetiming her. 

shoot. shoot. shoot. please pick up, please pick up. 

no answer. 

frick. frick. please answer, sarada. 

no answer. 

we start moving ahead. thank goodness we weren't cooped up in traffic for any longer.

please be there, sarada..

[time skip - 30 minutes ] 

mitsuki and i finally reach the dorms, running up to our dorm. 

283.. 291.. 298..300..301.. 

i grab my key and open the door. i run in, praying to see sarada.

thank gosh. 

how does she look like an angel even when she's sleeping? 

"sarada? wake up?" i say, poking her cheeks. she perks up and looks at me. "oh. hey. you're back." she says, rubbing her dark onyx eyes, filled with life. 

"yuup. sorry. we got stuck in traffic." i apologize. she shrugs, "it's fine. where's mitsuki?" she asks. i pout. "aww, you have to ask for him?" 

she hits me playfully, a grin forming on her face. "whatevs bolt." she says, messing up my hair. i smile. mitsuki looks at the both of us from the entrance. 

"cute! i caught it on video too." he smiles, texting it to the groupchat. both sarada and i look at each other and groan in unison. 

(not) the coolest people evaa

snake boy

*1 video* 

aren't they so cute? 

chochochochocho

AAAAAAHH!! 

lazy sleepyhead

aww. i didnt know they had a thing 4 each other

terrifying dudette 

are u serious????????

lazy sleepyhead

nah. just joking. everyone knows 

chochochochocho

if u were serious i wouldve knocked the daylights out of u

lazy sleepyhead 

troublesome chubs 

chochochochocho

LAZY PIG WHOS OBSESSED W CARS

hima <3 

AWW. COUPLE GOALS!!

snake boy  

who? shikadai & cho cho or boruto & sarada?

hima <3

BOTH

sarada and i both look at each other and laugh. we then dig into our chick fil a, all three of us. 

i love these people so much. especially the uchiha princess.

too cliché bolt. too cliché. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter twenty one - done! 

author's note - 

hi guys! i hope u guys enjoyed this small little chapter. :) 

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

word count - 563 

stay safe! i love y'all so so much. <3