chapter four

sarada's pov

"wake her up boruto!" i hear a whisper. i identified the voice as mitsuki. i didn't move from my position. i was gunna get all the sleep i could get.

"heck no! i've done this before. it's practically asking for death!" another voice whispers, which i knew was boruto. they argue, fighting over who was going to wake me up. i tried my hardest not to laugh, yet let out a little giggle. 

"oh. she's awake!" mitsuki says, cheerfully. i get up, and close my eyes again. "why is it so.. bright? flashlights aren't even this bright," i grumble. i try not to get in a bad mood first thing in the morning, but that goal was cancelled. 

"morning salad," i hear boruto say. i grab my blanket off of my bed, wrap it around myself, and walk to the bathroom. "her mood changes in a few seconds. she laughed, then now she's back to grumpy." boruto says to mitsuki. 

"JUST BECAUSE I'M IN THE BATHROOM DOESN'T MEAN I'M DEAF!" i shout from the bathroom. i close the door, and see a uniform ironed, sitting on the bathroom rack. i eyeball it. why was the skirt so short? isn't there supposed to be a blazer too?

i groan to myself and start brushing my teeth and hair. i put my contacts in, and eyeball the uniform again. couldn't i just wear jeans? i think to myself, putting the (really short skirt) on and collared shirt. 

i check myself in the mirror one last time. first day at this school, first impressions. better not mess this up. 

i walk out the bathroom and wear my shoes. i place the blanket on my bed and walk over to the 2 idiots. "let's go you two." i say. boruto looks at me up and down, with a slight pink on his cheeks. 

"right, we're going to meet up with cho-cho and her gang, so let's move it." mitsuki says. he opens the door, and we're on our way. 

we walk down the hall and knock on cho-cho's room. to my surprise, shikadai opens it. "hey, come in." he says. we walk in. inojin glances up from his phone and then goes back on it, while cho-cho lays on her couch. 

"you guys are so energetic in the morning." i sarcastically say, taking a seat on cho-cho's bed. "i know. i could really use a granola bar, but nooooo. these two lazy idiots couldn't wake up early enough to take me to the store." she rants. i look at her sympathetically. 

"girls and their mood changes." shikadai groans. "i know right?" boruto agrees. cho-cho and i shoot them both a dirty glare. they laugh to themselves and we all pile out of the dorm and walk to school. 

"oh yeah, what's your schedules?" i ask them. after exchanging schedules, i had my friends in atleast one of my classes. 

we all had the same homeroom. shikadai had math with me, along with mitsuki. cho and i had science and english together. inojin, mitsuki, cho-cho and i also had history together. boruto and i had gym and spanish together. 

not bad, not bad. i think to myself. 

this was going to be one hectic school year... 

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter four - done!

author's note :

hey yall! mia here. i hope you're having a good day < 3

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

thank you for #5 in borusara !!!!!!

word count - 544