Session #15 - The Devil Wears Prada

Speakers: "Operator Omen and Caveira please report to Harry's office, thank you."

Omen: "Great, time to loosen some muscles."

After hearing the speakers goes off, Omen walks to Harry's office. Omen knocks Harry's Office's door.

Harry: "Come in."

Omen enters the room, when entering he sees Caveira sitting on a chair with her legs on top of a table in front of her while Caveira playing with her knife. Omen just looked at her while he passes her by.

Omen: "You need me and Taina, Harry?"

Caveira: "Hey, I didn't remember that we're on first name basis already."

Omen just looked at Caveira with confused look.

Omen: "Oh I'm sorry then. Let me repeat myself. You need me and Specialist Pereira, Harry?"

Harry: "Taina, stop it will ya? Yes, I need you two for a recon and stealth mission"

Harry gives Caveira and Omen the files that contains the intel on their next mission, and with his laptop and projector he shows pictures and files about the mission.

Harry: "Your next mission will be infiltration mission, lately we just found that the White Masks just made a deal with weapon smugglers that based in Nicaragua. They hide their weapon smuggling business with a fast-food restaurant chain."

After hearing that, Omen just chuckled while listening to Harry.

Harry: "Yeah I know, Breaking Bad isn't it?"

Omen: "You read my mind."

Harry: "Okay, back to the topic. Your mission objective is to disable their operation and kill their leader, their leader's name is Raul Menendez. He observes their operation and smuggling by himself. Our sources said that he will be meeting one of their leaders to discuss some deals two days from today."

Caveira: "It's just an assassination mission?"

Harry: "Yup."

Caveira slams the table where she rests her feet earlier.

Caveira: "SO WHY IN THE WORLD THAT I PAIRED WITH HIM?!"

Omen just shrugged his shoulders, scoffs, and rolled his eyes.

Caveira: "I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE, OMEN. YOU WERE AND STILL A FUCKING TERRORIST! HOW MANY HAVE YOU KILLED? HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE YOU RAPED? HUH?! I BET YOUR MOTHER SOLD HER VAGINA JUST FOR FEED YOU AND YOUR SIBLINGS!"

After hearing what Caveira just said, Omen pulls his holstered G18 and point it at Caveira's head. Caveira responses with unsheathing her knife and point it at Omen's throat.

Omen: "I don't know my mother or if I had one but if you're calling me son of a bitch – you wouldn't be the first."

Caveira: "Just do it, palhaço. Show me your true nature. Kill me."

Harry: "JESUS TAINA JOSIAH CALM DOWN. PUT YOUR BLOODY WEAPONS DOWN! NOW! This is the reason why I sending you both in this mission! I need you to work on your bond! I don't want any hot-headed psychos who just want to kill each other and will compromise this team!"

Omen and Caveira slowly put their weapons down.

Harry: "You two got thirty minutes to gear up. Remember the objectives. Disable their operations and kill Menendez. Do I make myself clear?"

Omen: "Loud and clear."

Caveira just nods, signalling that she gets it.

Harry: "Okay, good luck you two."