Session #6 - Favourite Worst Nightmare

???: "Every leap of civilization was built off the back of a disposable workforce. We lost our stomach for slaves. Unless... engineered. And I can only make so many. Hello, J. Happy birthday..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omen: *waking on gasping* "NOO!!!"

Omen waking up gasping and startling Jäger who is driving.

Jäger: "Wow, wow. Calm down. Something wrong?"

Omen: "Nothing, just had a nightmare."

Jäger: "Riight... Hey, tell me about yourself."

Omen: "I'd rather not to."

Jäger: "Why? We're officially 'co-workers' now."

Omen: "And I have rights to keep my secrets and privacy."

Jäger: "Alright, chill down. Mr. Privacy."

Omen: "Thank you. By the way, is it still far from our destination?"

Jäger: "The hell I know. You tell me."

Omen: "I'm sorry, I never drive this far."

Jäger: "You don't say. Hey, how about we stop for some meal and drink, huh? I know you're hungry. You haven't eaten your breakfast, ja?"

Omen just nods. Indeed, Omen didn't eat his breakfast earlier at the cafeteria because it is always crowded with other operators. Socializing is not his priority at the HQ. Not because he's shy. He just doesn't want to.

Jäger parks the truck. Both of them enters the small restaurant and sit on empty table.

Waitress: "Alright lads, what I can get for ya?"

Jäger: "Coffee, pancakes, omelette, and bacon please."

Omen: "Coffee, pie, and mash."

Waitress: "You want chilli vinegar and parsley sauce with the mash, lad?"

Omen: "Yes please. And no jellied eels please."

Waitress: *writes the order and then leaving Omen and Jäger* "Okay, please wait."

Jäger: "Jellied eels?"

Omen: "Yes you heard it right."

Jäger: "How it's tastes like?"

Omen: "Like eels that been boiled and jellied."

Jäger: "Yuck..."

Omen: "It tastes decent, but it's an acquired taste. I'm yet to nail the flavour profile."

Jäger: *scoffs* "Whatever..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Dokkaebi: "Another highscore eh, Glazkov?"

Glaz: "It's nothing, you're an excellent marksman too, right?"

Dokkaebi: "I'm nothing compared to you and Kali."

Glaz just chuckles as he continues to shoot the practice targets. Dokkaebi joins him, aiming her Mk-14 at the practice targets and starts to shoot them.

Glaz: "There's new member on the team."

Dokkaebi: *reloads* "Really? How do you know that?"

Glaz: *flips his OTs – 03 sight* "There's an empty room next to Lion's room, right?"