Session #21 - E Pluribus Unum

No one knows what it's like

To be the bad man

To be the sad man

Behind blue eyes

And no one knows what it's like

To be hated

To be fated to telling only lies

Omen and Dokkaebi, cruising across West Midlands with Omen's Evo III. The stereo plays Behind Blue Eyes by The Who with the sound of rain splashing the windshield accompanied their ride. Dokkaebi just sat with her legs crossing, she rests her head on her left hand while looking out through the windows.

Dokkaebi: "I'm so bored. Josh do something!!"

Said Dokkaebi while yawning, the tone of words sounds like she's upset.

Omen: "What should I do? I'm driving!"

Dokkaebi: "You're the one invited me, take responsibility! Entertain me I'm bored as hell!"

Omen: "And you agreed with it, woman. We're now listening to my playlist as we speak for God's sake."

Dokkaebi: "Your playlist is wack, we're been listening to The Who, Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, Rolling Stones, and Tame Impala for the last one hour!"

Omen: "Really? That's what are you complaining? Well just take the liberty and put the aux on your phone then."

Dokkaebi: "Not like that you dumb dumb, talk to me, do something!"

Hearing what Dokkaebi said, Omen slapped his face with his left hand.

Omen: "Okay, what you wanna hear?"

Dokkaebi: "Really? I'm the one who must bring the subjects?"

Omen sighed.

Omen: "Fuck's sake Grace."

Dokkaebi giggled after she heard Omen swearing. Cold sweat flowing from Omen's forehead, trying to find some interesting subjects that won't bore Dokkaebi.

Omen: "Okay, I got one, but promise me you won't be offended."

Dokkaebi raised her eyebrows, she flicked her head to face Omen while he focused on the road. The she whispers.

Dokkaebi: "Oooh, this doesn't sound like mindless, boring, getting-to-know-you chit-chat. This sounds like you actually have something to say. And to answer that will be no."

Omen: "What? Why?"

Dokkaebi: "Because... I have no idea what you're gonna ask, and my natural response could be to be offended. Then, through no fault of my own, I would have broken my promise."

Omen: "Let's just forget about it."

Dokkaebi: "Nah, you just made me curious, don't left me hanging."

Omen: "Shit, here goes nothing. I just wondering what are your relationship with Vigil? I mean you both came from the same unit and I see you two rather close."

Dokkaebi smirked, she playfully punched Omen's arm, trying to tease him. Omen flustered.

Dokkaebi: "Awww, did someone jealous? Did the team Rainbow's cyborg has a big crush on me?"

Omen trying to keep his focus on the road, try to keep his composure and not to dying from shame.

Omen: "I'm just curious, you have the liberty to either answer it or not."

Dokkaebi lets a big laugh.

Dokkaebi: "NOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OFFENDED HAHAHAHA!!"

Dokkaebi's laugh stopped.