Session #19 - Puzzle Pieces

Unknown Place, Unknown hrs

In a dark wide room, three 3D holograms coloured in rainbow facing each other, only their eyes could be recognized and seen.

??? (1st person): "So, Solomon has failed to retrieve your brother afterall"

??? (2nd person): "Yes, father. It seems Wraith has been assisting Josiah to defeat Solomon."

??? (3rd person): "Heh, what do you expect from that bag of potatoes? He's nothing but a mass of muscles and no brain."

The Father (1st person): "Silence, David! He is still your brother. Asa, it's your turn. Bring Josiah back, and don't return until you bring him back. Dead or alive."

Asa (2nd person): "Yes Father, I won't fail you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omen slowly opens his eye, he founds that he wakes up in his dorm. Immediately he rubs his left side of his face and his left arm, they have been bandaged. Slowly he gets up from his bed. He exited his dorm and then he walks to the infirmary.

After he arrived at the infirmary, he entered the door and knocked the Doc's Office's door.

Omen: *Knocking the door 3 times* "Doc, you there?"

Doc: "Yes, come in."

Omen entered the room. He sees Doc sitting on his chair with his hand holding his mug that Omen thinks is filled with coffee.

Doc: "Please sit down. Want some coffee?"

Omen: "Umm, yeah, sure."

Doc gets up and he grabs a clean empty mug, then he poured a coffee from his coffee maker jar.

Doc: *gives the coffee filled mug to Omen* "Here you go."

Omen: "Thank you so much."

Omen sips the coffee.

Omen: *chuckles* "This coffee is so fucking good."

Doc: "Language, Josh. Yeah, I like this coffee so much. Freshly ground coffee hits different."

Omen: "Yeah."

Doc: "So what's bringing you here? I doubt you came here just to say hi and taste my coffee."

Omen: "No, I just want to ask what happened yesterday."

After hearing that, Doc puts his mug on his desk and began rubbing his temple. Then he proceeds to call someone.

Doc: "Lera, can you come to my office now? It is urgent, Josiah is here. Okay thank you."

Omen: "Wait, Lera?"

Doc: "Yeah, if you want to know what happened two days ago then Lera is the best person to explain it all."

Omen: "I don't get it."

Doc: "Me neither."

After a few minutes, a soft knock on door can be heard.

Doc: "Come in"

Finka: "You need me dr. Kateb?"

Doc: "Yes, and Josh, please follow Lera if you want some explanation."

Omen: "Wait, what is this about?"

Finka: "Just follow me please, Josh."

Without saying any more questions, Omen gets up and following Finka to a certain room with some computers and screens.