Session #7 - Persona Non Grata

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash: *smashes Harry's table* "I know you like to joke but this is too far. THIS IS A FUCKING MISTAKE!"

Harry: "Wow wow calm your horses, Eliza. What is this about?"

Ash: "You invited a stranger, with no known background, to join our team?"

Harry: "Am I?"

Ash: "Absolutely!"

Harry: "I took Wamai and Kali in."

Ash: "None of us approved them, yet. Remember when Kali sent her lawyers just because we checked her gadgets?!"

Harry: "And they yet disappointed us."

Ash: "And him?!"

Harry: "What about him?"

Ash: "Stop playing dumb with me, Harry. I know we have no files about him! Even Nøkk has one, yeah I know REDACTED is the only word that readable in her files."

Harry: "And yet y'all have worked together, and no single failure."

Ash: "What if he's working for the masks?"

Harry: "He's not."

Ash: "Do you have any files or proofs to guarantee he won't stab our back someday?"

Harry: "No, even our friends in Langley doesn't know who he was."

Ash: "This is not funny at all."

Harry: "Who says I'm joking?"

Ash: "Fuck this is going nowhere, just be honest with me Harry. What do you see in him? There's many operatives in many CTUs that have higher potential than him!"

Harry: "You are not wrong, Eliza. But, believe me. I've seen things in him. We have common goals with him. And I think that we better befriend him than facing him in the battlefield."

Ash: "You have weird way to think, Harry."

Harry: "Appreciate that."

Ash: *leaves Harry's room* "Whatever."

After Ash leaves, Harry walks into his chess table and moving a pawn.

Harry: "Soon you all will know, why I choose him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hereford HQ Cafeteria, 1300

IQ: "So, how was it?"

Ash: "Confusing as always, you know Harry."

Dokkaebi: *sighed* "So, what we will do about him?"

Twitch: "Maybe we should keep our eyes open on him."

IQ: "What do you mean?"

Caveira: *sits* "Do not trust him."

Suddenly Caveira appears between the girls' conversation.

IQ: "So you already know about Harry inviting him to our team, right?"

Caveira: *sips her coffee* "Yeah, everyone knows already."

Ash: "What do you think about him? You and Grace are the ones that already face him on field."