Session #16 - Emotional Prism

A few days after the Nicaragua mission and Omen and Caveira's "truce", the daily life of Omen and the other operators are going on as usual. Doing their daily activities such as training, eating, weekly sport matches, movie nights, and many more. The only significant change that could be seen is Caveira's new demeanor. After the "incident" with Omen, she's now opening more to the other operators in team Rainbow. While the operators doing their daily activities, suddenly the speakers goes off.

Speakers: "Specialist Dokkaebi, Thatcher, Ace, Jäger, and Omen please report to Harry's office immediately."

A few minutes later, the mentioned operators earlier arrived at Harry's office. They circling Harry's table when Harry explaining their next mission.

Harry: "Operators, thank you for coming at my request. As you know lately the Masks' movement has been increased after they just lost their main weapon supplier thanks to Caveira and Omen a few days ago. We just gained a new intel about their hideout in Malmö, Sweden. Apparently one of their leader has been seen there..."

Suddenly a name popped out in Omen's mind.

Omen: *muttering* "It can't be him right?"

Harry pushed a button on his laptop, showing a potrait of a tall bulky guy and some data about him.

Harry: "... goes by his codename, Solomon."

After hearing that name, Omen tighten his grip and clenched his teeth.

Omen: *scoffing* "Tch!"

Realizing something wrong with his one of his operators, Harry looked at Omen, followed by the others.

Harry: "Is there anything wrong, Josh?"

Omen: "Yeah, that name. He's too dangerous for you guys to handle. If you want to eliminate him, let me do the mission. Alone."

Thatcher: "No fucking way we'll let you going on that mission alone, lad."

Harry: "Mike's right, we'll going there as a team."

Omen: "NO! Just, don't. You know nothing about him, and what he can do. It's too dangerous for you guys to hunt him. Even as a team!"

Ace: "Are you saying that we're weak?"

Omen: "No, I jus't don't want any unnecessary casualties."

Jäger: "Okay, let's just end this unimportant debate. What makes you say that? That we cannot take him down, even as a team?"

Omen: "That because, he's a replicant just like me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near Sweden Airspace, 2000 hrs.

Dokkaebi, Thatcher, Ace, Jäger, and Omen are on their way to their mission site. Dokkaebi and Ace are sleeping, Jäger and Thatcher are inspecting their gadgets and weapons, and Omen sitting next to the chopper's door while smoking cigarettes.

Pilot: "5 MINUTES!"

After hearing that, Omen throws out the cigarette and stands up, readying himself to give last briefing before their mission.

Omen: "OKAY, LISTEN UP!"

The operators shift their attentions to Omen.

Omen: "QUICK DEBRIEF BEFORE WE ROLL INTO THE SITE. THE OBJECTIVE ARE TO WIPE THE GRUNTS AND THEIR COMMANDING OFFICER. OUR INTEL SAID THAT WILL BE ABOUT 50 GRUNTS SWARMING AROUND THE SITE. THE BLUEPRINT AND LAYOUT OF THEIR SITE HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR PHONES. ANY QUESTIONS?!"