Session #5 - Location: Unknown

Harry: *on phone* "Yes, we got him... No, he was so stubborn at the beginning. Yeah, even my best interrogator cannot crack him... No, I don't mean literally... Yes, she cracked his bones but not the info on who he is actually... No, I invited him to join my crew... Why? Hahahaha, I'm interested on him... You don't trust him? Who will? Let's just say I just found our trump card, okay? Of course, I'll shut my mouth if you shut yours as well... I'll contact you again if I ever gain anything... Yes, ma'am."

Suddenly someone knocks on Harry's Office door.

Jäger: "You called me, sir?"

Harry: "Ah, Marius! One question, did you see anyone limping on the corridor on the way you come here?"

Jäger: "As a matter of fact, yes. Who is he?"

Harry: "He's our new family member, please escort him to the infirmary and then his room. Pick any room that available for him."

Jäger: "Wha--"

Harry: "No more question, Marius. Now, please be quick before he dead by blood loss or crashing into some troublemakers in cafeteria or any rooms he passes by."

Jäger: "On my way, Sir."

Jäger rushes to exit Harry's room, leaving the door opened.

Harry: *closing doors* "How many times I should tell them to stop calling me sir..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: "Are you okay, amigo (friend)?"

Omen: "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry"

???: "Wait, who are you?"

Omen: "No one, we never met before. Bye."

Omen just passes the man that he almost nudge, leaving him confused.

Jäger: "Ryad, did you saw someone limping with bandages on both of his legs?"

Jackal: " (yes), he just went there."

Jäger: "Thank you."

Jäger rushes to Omen.

Jäger: "Scheiße, just what did you just doing, man? Wandering around in an unknown place, with legs dripping with blood? Here, let me help you."

Omen: "And who are you?"

Jäger: "Name's Marius, Jäger. Six sent me to help you."

Omen: "Who's Si-, ahh, nevermind. Thank you for your kindness but I don't need it."

Jäger: "You're losing blood and in a place that you never went before, my friend. Don't be stupid. Not even your first day yet, you don't want to die like a fool, don't you?"

Omen just fell silent for a few seconds.

Omen: "I'm fine, trust me."

Jäger: "I'm an engineer, not a medic. But I know when to get help when I hurt."

Omen: "Fine, if you insist."

Upon on their agreement, Jäger puts his hand on Omen's shoulder and then helps Omen walks to the infirmary.

Upon the Infirmary door...

Jäger: *opens the Infirmary door* "Doc we need your help, right now."

Doc: *almost spilled his coffee* "Merde (shit), Marius. Did you ever learn to knock before entering someone's room?"

Jäger: "You're working at infirmary, chances that people will knock that door is too low, Doc."