Session #9 - Sleeping with Sirens

It was a room full of nothingness, just a dark space with a huge mirror and a dim of light. A little boy walks towards the mirror. He saw nothing, but suddenly a reflection of him appeared. The reflection of that boy looked a little bit off, it shows the reflection of the boy but with a devilish grin and a pair of shining red eye.

The Boy: "Who are you? Why you look like me?"

The Reflection: "That's because... I am you."

The Boy: "You're wrong, I look nothing like you, not with that sharp teeth and shining red eye."

The Reflection: "I am your true nature, your true self."

The Boy: "NO! YOU'RE LYING! YOU ARE NOT ME! WE ARE NOT THE SAME!!!"

The Reflection: "Hahahaha, good. Let out your anger. The more anger you have the more similar we are."

The boy: "SHUT UP!!!!"

The boy punches the mirror, the glass slowly cracked and blood flowing from the boy's palm. The glass shattered and a blinding light comes from the mirror. The light lit up the dark space and makes everything bright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Omen wakes up from sleep, he gets up and sits on his bed. He turns off the alarm clock and checked what time it is. It's 5 in the morning. Omen slowly rubs his left side of his face, trying to contemplate that constant dream that still haunting him from the time that he doesn't know when.

Omen gets up from his bed and then walks to shower to take a shower. After showering he puts on his casual t-shirt and his black cargo pants.

Omen: "Still too early for breakfast tho, damn. Fuck it."

He walks to his kitchen, try to cook something that will fill his stomach before his real breakfast. He proceeds to make some coffee and a small portion of egg fried rice from the cold rice that he made usually for his "sudden" cravings for fast egg fried rice.

After he finished making his early breakfast, he sipped his coffee and feel the warmth of the coffee fills his body and eventually... His soul. His love for caffeinated thing is more like an addiction.

Omen: *sips coffee* "Thank God for creating coffee."

He proceeds to scoop the fried rice with a spoon in his right hand, tries to fill his empty stomach and his food cravings that always come at early morning or late night.

Omen: "Not spicy enough for me, but it's still early tho. An upset stomach is the thing that I want to avoid right now."

After he finishes his meal, he opened a pack of cigarette. He lit the stove and proceeds to lit his cigarette with the stove's flame.

Omen: "Coffee and cigarette, a match made in hell. Shit I should've bought a lighter back then."

Omen checks the alarm clock again, it's 6:00.

Omen: "Well, time for real breakfast, and maybe... Socialize."

He exited his room and walks to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alibi: "Ciao (hello), Jordan. It's rare to see awake this early."

Thermite: *rubs his eyes and yawns* "Isn't it? I can be a morning person if I want or if I have to."

Rook: "Wow, 'If I have to' huh? I wonder for what it is?"