2

The sound of the car door slamming shut shocked Jungkook back into reality. The reality that he was actually there. The house he would be living in for the next few years.

He took it all in. The honeysuckle and wisteria climbing up the house's grey stone walls, the slightly over the top stained glass windows, the ornate fenceline, and the bright, flower filled backyard.

He took it all in and decided he loved it.

It was definitely a mood lifter. Jungkook knew that life wasn't going to be exactly perfect living here, but a beautiful house would definitely make it better.

His mother unlocked the door, and the two sons dashed inside, ready to call dibs on whatever room they thought was the biggest. Jungkook got  inside a fraction of a second before Junghyun did, and ended up scoring the room with the better view. The perfect view of the town's church.

It was honestly quite ironic that what was probably the only non-Christian family in town lived barely 30 metres away from the town's only church. Jungkook wasn't going to complain though. It was a pretty nice view.

The blue haired boy smiled, looking around at the bare walls of his new room. The moving vans were arriving sometime in the next hour, and he couldn't wait to corrupt the picture perfect walls with posters of shirtless kpop boys. Wouldn't his parents be proud.

Speaking of shirtless kpop boys, Jungkook grabbed out his phone to reread his favourite m/m exo fanfiction.

Ah, his parents would truly be impressed.

-

The moving vans arrived with a beep of a horn and a rev of an engine about 30 minutes later, and true to his word, Jungkook went straight in to collect his posters. He smiled fondly at his favourite Gdragon poster, caressing his laminated paper face before pinning it up in his closet and blowing a kiss at him.

The life of a fanboy was a sad one, but it didn't stop Jungkook from living it.

He dragged the rest of his furniture to his room with a little help from the movers. He then decorated and pinned all his posters up until the godly faces of EXO and Taemin were staring down at him condescendingly. He smiled gleefully up at their half grumpy expressions and went back out to help move the rest of the furniture.

-

(a/n- look at me prewriting all these chapters and being organized. love that)