27

Jimin pov (things are gonna get interesting 😏)-

By the end of the fourth day of camp, Jimin had grown very comfortable with Jungkook touching him.

They had fallen into the habit of holding hands as they walked together, huddling to keep warm, and ruffling each others hair. Jungkook was obviously much more shameless than Jimin, blowing him playful kisses whenever possible.

In public, Jimin scowled and brushed them off. Alone in the privacy of the tent, he bashed his head into his pillow, kicking his legs rapidly in delight at the memory.

Jimin's world was changing thanks to Jungkook. Each day had felt whimsical since he became a recurring character in his life. No moment was boring around him. There was always a punchline, a wink, a crazy idea.

And as much as he tried to hide it behind glares and silence, Jimin loved it. He loved Jungkook's company. Loved his jokes, his winks, his ideas. Loved his stupid face.

Jungkook was like a drug. An illegal one which Jimin should not be associating with. It only took one hit, and Jimin was addicted.

Maybe it was the sheltered childhood that made Jungkook so attractive to Jimin.

Jimin had spent years upon years simply submitting and obeying. Going by his father's word, his teacher's word, God's word. Never daring to step a toe out of line

Then all of a sudden, Jungkook showed up. He had tattoos and piercings leading down to places Jimin could only dream of seeing, a body that any model would envy, and a face that Jimin would willingly bow down too. He was the definition of trouble, openly flirting with Jimin and talking back to anyone, anywhere.

He was everything Jimin had been taught to fear, and that only made Jimin like him more.

After all those years of hiding, Jimin had grown to crave defiance, yet he'd never sought it out.

 But after meeting Jungkook he began to crave that rebellion even more, because Jimin knew that nothing would anger his parents more than him not only liking boys, but liking a guy like Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted Jimin, and as much as Jimin had tried to hide from it, to will it away, he wanted Jungkook too. Everyone thought Jimin was so innocent, but Jungkook's little flirtatious remarks about Jimin liking him were actually a lot more accurate than everyone perceived.

Which was exactly why as soon as nightfall hit on the last day of camp, Jimin was the one who approached Jungkook, begging to sneak away from the tents and explore the campsite again.

-

"Please can we go?" Jimin whined, shaking the half asleep boy until he turned around, grumbling.

"Fine. If you really wanna go I will. Only for you." Jungkook mumbled. "It's stuffy in here anyway."

Jimin let out a rare chuckle, leaping up onto his feet. "Let's go explore the forest then?"

He held out his hand, and Jungkook took it.

"Sure thing." Jungkook smiled fondly, allowing himself to be pulled up as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

Jimin grabbed his sleeping bag, shoving his blanket in it.

"You should bring yours too. It's cold."

"Will do." Jungkook replied, doing the same.

"Shall we, your highness?" he winked, gesturing dramatically at the tent's opening

"We shall." Jimin chuckled again, rolling his eyes.

It was a sound that Jungkook loved more than any other.

-

the next few chapters are gonna be lightly based on pieceofjikooktrash   's idea of making them go to like a secret island or smth and having a ✨bonding experience✨. i changed the island into somewhere else but i hope it's okay either way...

anyways how did y'all like the pov switch? what are your thoughts on jimin's thoughts... 😏😏