29

"You what?"

"I said... I said I like you.."

"You're not- You're not kidding right?"

"If I was kidding.. would I do this?"

Jimin smiled, tilting his head upwards as he tugged Jungkook's downwards.

The next thing Jungkook knew, Jimin's lips were on his.

It took him a second to process what was happening, but after a moment he reciprocated.

They laid there just like that for a moment, lips attached to each other but not moving, arms holding each other so close, yet not close enough at the same time.

Jimin's mind was spinning. Thoughts and emotions swirled through his stomach like a bittersweet milkshake. This was his first kiss.

Jungkook was just as shocked, mind barely able to piece together what was happening.

Jimin's lips. On his.

They were warm. Even softer then they looked. It wasn't fireworks, but it felt real

Jungkook was the first to pull away, looking at Jimin in complete, dumbfounded awe.

"Wow." he breathed. "That was... Wow."

Jimin laughed, eyes turning into crescents moons, as he rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Can't believe I like such a nerd."

"NERD? I'll have you know that-"

....

The rest of the night felt like a fever dream in the best way possible. They talked and argued for hours about anything and everything, conversations only interrupted with sweet, innocent kisses. Both of the two had never felt more euphoric.

Jungkook had never thought kissing someone could feel so good, but yet again his expectations had been blown away by the reality that was Park Jimin.

They stayed in each others arms until both of them forgot what it was like without the warmth of the other beside them.

For the first time in years, Jimin felt happy.

For the first time in years, Jungkook felt complete.

-

a/n- this update was so short but i'm really behind schedule and need to get back into my routine of writing, so just for now, enjoy this gift of jikook FINALLY GETTING TOGETHER