32

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook groaned, peeling his eyes away from his phone so he could glare at his younger brother.

"Whaaaaatt."

"Are you going to spill the tea or what?! I've been sitting here waiting for the news for like 10 minutes and you've just sat on the couch like a potato reading fanfiction for the whole time. Spill!!"

"Look at these arms." Jungkook bit back, flexing his biceps. "Do I look like a couch potato to you?"

"Don't shove your flabby tuckshop arms in my face!" Junghyun shrieked, before pulling his lips up into a mischievous smirk, "Do that to Jimin instead."

"I did. And he liked it." Jungkook grinned.

"So fucking TELL ME ABOUT IT."

"Okay so.. Jimin."

Jungkook began drifting into a daze, a droopy smile settling on his face.

"Are you gonna make me regret this?" Junghyun snapped.

"Possibly."

"Well get it over with then."

"Okay so, yeah. Jimin, camp, tent. We shared a tent. We cuddled. We snuck out. We kissed. We read fanfiction. He blatantly checked me out. I blatantly checked him out. That was the extent of out camp." Jungkook grinned happily at the memories.

"Normally after these types of things I say 'it's good to be back home', but right now I just wanna teleport myself back in time. The entire trip was heaven!"

Junghyun shook his head. "Okay, slow down, go back to the kissing part please? How? What?"

"I wooed him with my sexy charms, clearly. I mean, look at me and tell me one person that wouldn't want me."

Junghyun scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"Ahem. Let's take a trip down memory lane back to the boy in 6th grade?"

Jungkook straightened up, staring daggers into him.

"You wouldn't dare.."

Junghyun laughed wildly. "Oh boy. You were crying for weeks after he rejected your freestyle rap. I still remember it to this day."

"Jeon Junghyun if you don't silence those dry, crusty lips of yours right now-"

"Ayo. Ayo my homies~" Junghyun began raping, putting on a squeaky, nasal voice that sounded suspiciously almost exactly like a young Jungkook.

"No."

"ExCuse me hyUng, do you pErhaps have a boyfrIeNd?~"

"NO."

"iRon man in the stREets bUt I'm bEtter than tOny."

"STOP. IT BURNS."

"Jungkook..."

"WHAT."

"You should really consider writing a rap for Jimin."

Out of nowhere Jungkook's mum banged her head on the table from across the room.

"No." she retorted quickly. "Last time he kept me up all night with his screeching. I couldn't take it 4 years ago, and I definitely can't take it now."

As if on queue, Mr Jeon stepped into the room.

"Are we talking about the rap? I thought we banned Jungkook's lyrics from this household after that."

Jungkook hid his face in his hands, grumbling.

"I hate it here."

-

a/n- yes jungkook's freestyle rap is wow by 3racha. i feel like it's the type of thing 12 year old koo would write. especially the iron man part.
also sorry about the short updates. i've been struggling through writers block so this is all i could get for now.

anyways tysm for 5k!!! It might not seem like much but that's a huge milestone for me. love you guys 💕✨