10

Teeny tiny pitter patter footsteps were the only sounds that resounded through the hallway as Jungkook crept to Junghyun's room.

It was 3am, but he had had an idea. A good one. A shit stirring one.

He knew for a fact that Junghyun was awake. Yesterday he had sent him a 350k word slowburn enemies to lovers fic that was just full of angst. There was just no feasible way for his brother to be asleep before 4am.

Jungkook tapped on the door with his knuckles as quietly as he could, just in case he was interrupting a smut chapter. No shouts of "GO AWAY!!" came out through the crack  under the door, so Jungkook knew he was safe.

"Junghyun.. Hyunieeee?"

He crept through the door, unsurprisingly finding Junghyun lying on his bed with his desert dry eyes glued to his phone, presumably reading the torture fic, as Jungkook liked to call it.

"What do you want you stupid hoe?" Junghyun croaked out, his voice barely audible from the lack of sleep.

"Damn I didn't know we adopted Oscar the grouch. I guess it doesn't surprise me since you look like trash."

"Ugh. For real though, what do you want?" Junghyun groaned.

"I need your help with.. Something."

"If you're asking me to send you more hentai Jungkook I swear to god-"

"NO no no no. It's something for school."

"sus."

"I-"

"Okayyy. What is it."

"I need to call you at lunch. You'll have to hide in the toilets or something so it doesn't look like you're talking to me when you're at school too."

"Why tho?"

Jungkook lowered his voice and explained his plan. Junghyun pulled a few disgusted expressions throughout his explanation, but ended up nodding and agreeing to it.

"But.. Why? What's really the point?"

"The tea, Junghyun. My philosophy on life is that if you can't get the tea, be the tea."

"Fair enough. You can piss off now. I just need to finish this last chapter..."

The boy was kidding himself. Nobody just reads "one last chapter".

-

a/n-and apparently no author writes one last chapter either. because that's what i told myself to do at 9pm and now it's 12am :) kms

but like fr this is the last chapter