Muslimah #2

The Real Status of Women In Islam:

You think you are oppressed, abused, weak and alone in this world... no! You have Allah, and Allah subhanahu is everything!

Think of what He has given you:

-The right to keep you OWN NAME!

Nowadays in most of cultures, when you get married you become Mrs. So and so, but No! in Allah's book you are the daughter of so and so and you've gotten your own name!

-In Allah's Shariah you have your own wealth, and you get your own portion of inheritance and keep it too! Also, Allah has seen to it that no matter what you earn, your husband has to provide for you!

-Allah has made you not an object of desire or objectification as they have done in the West, but HE made you a pillar and a builder of the society you are part of, and what did you do?! What are you doing?!

Let's look at some of the pillars in the society:

The Prophet Musa Alaihi Assalam for example, his life was a success built by women... his mother was inspired by Allah Subhanahu w t'aala and his sister ran after him and saw that he was returned to the household and the wife of Firawn pleaded on his behalf Firawn to take him to her home...

You see? Surrounded by women who were something and made of the Prophet someone great!

And look at our beloved Prophet, Muhammad Salla Allahu Alaihi W Sallam!

Khadija Radiya Allahu Anha gave herself, her wealth and everything she had for this deen and for her husband!

Umm Salamah, his wife too, gave him console which at one time after the treaty of Hudaybiyah his companions were having doubts in their hearts about what to do, she consoled him!! Ma Shaa Allah!!

The household of the Prophet peace be upon him, his wives were women who gave out Hadith, Sunnah and the Fiqh Muslims study now!

Even in the Qur'an, Allah mentioned us women:

Maryam Bint Omran, who taught how all women should be, pure, pious!!

Asya the wife of Ferawn, in Surat At-tahrim, Allah set her an example for BELIEVERS! Not only women but for all Muslims who believe....

So please tell me, are we oppressed? Are we at low state?

Guys Allah gave us a high value in Islam so why are we thinking low in ourself!!

#Real_Status_Of_Women_In_Islam