Muslimah #3

Superiority?!

Who should be superior on who?

Calling for equality?

Men should be equal to women?

Women need their rights?

Have you ever wondered guys why Allah created us in pairs? Men and women? Have you ever just took a minute to think about it!!

Allah SWT simply created us in pairs to complete each other, not for one to be superior on the other! And all the claims that Men in Islam oppress and suppress women are false!

Allah has the rights of both men and women perfectly preserved and He created them in a way to complete each other!

A man can’t live without a woman and a woman can’t survive without a man too!

Think about it, a man can’t survive without the love of his mom, the care of his sister and the support of his wife! He simply needs passion and love in his life and without a woman he cant get it!

On the other hand, Woman cant succeed without her man! Of course she can be independent and a successful woman alone, but doesn’t she need a back bone and a man who will always protect her? Doesn’t she need the protectiveness of a brother? The care of a dad and the support of a husband??!

Allah created us that way to fulfill harmony!

There is no complete equality because look at it, Man can be superior in the domain of rough work and tough missions. Can a woman be a carpenter? A blacksmith? Or can she carry heavy weights under the sun and move them from place to place?!

Or a man, can he be as passionate as a woman can be? Can he raise children with the same love the mother give? Can he run a house alone without a maid or a woman?

He cant!

She cant!

They cant!

We were simply created to complete each other. So stop looking for equality, nor sepriority!  They are just ideas planted to manipulate your minds and stir you away from your deen that ordered you to treat the other spouse as best as you can! Instead look for completing your other half! After all Allah said that marriage is half of a man’s deen… you as a Muslimah are half of your husband’s deen!

As a daughter and a sister and a wife, you are the ticket to Jannah

As a mother, Jannah is under your legs

Mother is especially mentioned among parents in verse 14 of Surah Luqmaan:

 “We have commanded people to be good to their parents: their mothers carried them, with strain upon strain, and it takes two years to wean them. Give thanks to Me and your parents – all will return to me.”

 Once a companion came to Prophet (SAW) and submitted: “Yaa Rasul Allah, who deserves the kind attitude most?” Prophet (SAW) advised: “Mother”. The companion asked again and again and got the same answer. When he asked the fourth time, Prophet (SAW) said: “Father.” [Bukhari]

 Prophet (SAW) said that Paradise lies beneath the feet of the mother. Once a companion sought Prophet (SAW)’s permission to participate in the Jihaad. Prophet (SAW) asked if his mother was still living. Getting the answer in the affirmative, Prophet (SAW) advised him to look after and attend to his mother as Paradise is close to her feet. [Ibne Majah, Nisa’ee]

 Once Prophet (SAW) mentioned four major sins and the disobedience of the mother topped the list, and he (SAW) added that Allah (SWT) has defined the disobedience of the mother as Haraam/forbidden. Hence Islam mandates that unless the mother asks for something against the dictates of religion, she should always be obeyed. Prophet (SAW) said that obedience to parents is a must unless there is a clash between their demands and the command of Allah (SWT). The Creator is to be obeyed and not the created.

 Once a companion embraced Islam, but his mother did not. She asked her son: “How does your Prophet treat his mother?” He replied: “Prophet (SAW) commands to treat the mother with respect and kindness.” But the mother went on hunger strike and insisted her son to give up Islam. The son came to Prophet (SAW) and submitted to him his dilemma. Prophet (SAW) advised him that it was equally important to adhere to his Faith and feeding the mother. The companion had to listen to mother’s taunts and harsh language, yet he continued to attend to his mother with respect and kindness and remained steadfast on Islam at the same time.

 Unlike other religions, Islam has bestowed upon woman a distinct status. She is equal to man in getting rewards by Allah (SWT) for her virtues like man.

In matters of property, woman has the right of ownership like man and has total control of handling it as she wants. She has to pay Zakah on her wealth like man. Woman was deprived of her property rights after the death of her husband before Islam, which is strongly condemned in verse 19 of Surah Nisa in these words:

 “You who believe, it is not lawful for you to inherit women against their will, nor should you treat your wives harshly, hoping to take back some of the bride-gift you gave them, unless they are guilty of something clearly outrageous. Live with them in accordance with what is fair and kind: if you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which Allah has put much good.”

 The wife has total and absolute right over his Mahr/alimony, and its use is only allowed for her husband if she willingly and happily permits it. Verse 4 of Surah Nisa says:

 “Give women their bridal gift upon marriage, though if they are happy to give up some of it for you, you may enjoy it with a clear conscience.”

so do u still doubt ur value and position in Islam? you are a pearl and u should act like a one!