Friendship!

( I wasn't planning to discuss this topic,  but something occured to me and I decided to discuss it first... there will be 3 more parts about it)

With everything going around us, and with the rush we are born to, us teenagers go through a lot of things, and who is there for us in every single detail in our life to talk to... our friends...

They form a huge part of our lives and we can never deny it. If we dont have a friend,  to whom will we complain about our problems, to whom we will say 'ahhh no one knows me!!
My parents and family arent understanding me
I wanna travel, dream, live and ahh

Lol:p but seriously guys, to whom??

Some of us has their parents to talk to, but others which are the most have their friends. At school, we spend hours and hours with them, then at home we either visit each other, or chat or what's app, and bla bla bla... and without even realizing,  we find that this or those friends are one of the most important things in our lives.... they become the blossom of our life, and without them we can't accomplish everything

We can never seak success alone, ever!! And we can learn that from our Prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alaihi w sallam history... he never fought alone, he never took a decision alone and his companions were his backbone and they were at his side in every single decision and move he made. They always had his back and were willing to do anything,  literally anything,  for Allah's sake and to help the Prophet peace be upon him, their friend....

But how?? Where?? Who?? And when??

How can we find such a friend? Where and when can we find him? Who can that friend be?? What are the criterias that make a friend a true and honest one?? Have you ever had those thoughts,??

A true friend is not the one who would take a bullet for you rather than to be the one who doesn't allow you to be in a situation where there is a slightest chance for a bullet to be coming your way. He is the one that is ready and is never afraid to point out your mistakes right in your face and shake you by them making you aware of the wrong you are doing.  He is not the one who complements you and boost your egoism while you are making serious or small mistakes; he won't cheer you and stand by your side when you're doing something wrong just because it makes you happy. Instead, he would pull you back and drag you -by your ear if necessary- to the right path.

Indeed, a true friend is the one who is willing to walk through fire to bring a smile on your face, but life isn't about smiling... everyone's life is full of ups and downs and here is where true friendship play a role...

We can never live alone, even if you have few friends or many friends,  we all have this one  friend we can never live without... but seriosuly though how can we pick this friend???

This friend that will never ever back bite you, and when you fall he'd be the one to pick you up, and if he were ever late,  he would be the first one to grab you by the hand and pull you back to your feet... he is the one who tells you what's right and wrong, and talks to you about Allah when you are there, and talks to Allah about you when you are not there. He always remembers you in his prayers, and always asks Allah to guide you both to the right path do that you can both enter Jannah together.... imagine this, entering Jannah hand by hand with your beloved ones,  and if you look to your right,  you would find your friend smiling at you and telling you WE made it TOGETHER!!!

If you want to sum it up, a true friend is the one who loves you for the sake of Allah subhanah! Not for money, benefit,  fame or anything that consists in this dunya, so look for this friend!! Look for the one, that if you fell, he'd look backwards and pull you back...

BUT, before you look for this friend make sure that YOU are this friend. Make sure that you have your friends back,  and that you love them for the sake of Allah subhanah,  and that you always mention them in your prayer... if you are that friend then make sure that Allah will grant you a friend like that, and be patient because the greatest thing comes with great patience.. it is going to be tough, and you will lose lots of friends,  because believe me I have lost many friends because simply they were dragging me backwards not pushing me forward,  so never give up

And till that, be friends with 3:

- Your mom

- Holy Qur'an

- Almighty Allah subhanaho w t'aala