Friendship 《pt.2》-a short story-

Without even noticing it, friends have huge effects on us!!! But guys make sure they are affecting us in a good way that pleases Allah subhanahu w t'aala, and not the other way round....

Do you know that when shaytan can't get through you, he sends someone else to accomplish the mission, your friend!! Surprising right???

This is called shayateen al ens, humans devils. When your shaytan can't convince you into doing what he wants, he goes to the shaytan of your friend and tells him to convince this friend of yours into doing so and so...

You might be surprised, and I dont blame you. Some of you might say, "oh no way that can happen! My friend wont do that" or "am too strong and so and so"

No matter how strong we are, everyone has a weakness.... let me tell you this story, (this story is kinda a mixture of sad and scary events.. this story was narrated by sheikh Khaled Al Rashed, ma shaa Allah, this sheikh is amazing!!)

This story is kinda sore, and rough and heartbreaking, and am sorry if u find it rough or harsh, but this story really examplifies what I was saying

---------

A young man was so reckless and had a gang to hang up with and have fun and do what boys at their age do...

One day, Alhamdulillah, he was guided to the right path. He lefts his bad friends, began praying, fasting, obeying Allah's orders.... he simply became pious, alhamdulilah....

One day, he decided that he wants his old friends to walk on the right path too. He loves them and wish for them the best too, so he decided to go and pay them a visit

-his mistake was that he went alone. Guys, when you plan into talking to someone to do the right thing or to try and guide him, dont go alone, especially if they are a group. No matter how strong a person is, 2 have always defeated 1!!-

When he got there, they all welcomed him, hugged him, cheered him and began talking about the old days... they began laughing and remembering the sweet times they spent together... he felt a pang of craving to what he was, but he tried to ignore it and left, but his past days with his friends kept replaying in his mind, and he was still hoping he could fix or get them back, but of course to the right path....

After few days, his friends called and said that they were going into a business trip and they want him to tag along so they can use his advice. After nigoatation, he accepted and they had already booked him the tickets...

When he reached their destination, he hung out a little bit with his friends and they told him that they will head tomorrow to complete the business paperwork, so he agreed and headed back to the hotel they reserved him in

Once he entered his room, he found a beautiful woman waiting for him... she was, astaghfirullah, an Adulteress.... his friends had rented her especially to seduce him

She offered him wine and he refused. Being the filthy person she is, she had her ways in making him stay in the room and then convinced him into drinking the first glass of wine, then the other and another one till he was drunk and no longer knew what he was doing....

The next day his friends came into the room mocking him and making fun of him. He was laying, naked and smelling like wine in his bed. Seeing him like this, they laughed harder and tried to wake him up so that they would laugh in his face. Shaytan accomplished his mission, and was satisfied now...

They wanted to make fun of how weak he is and mock his faith, but he wouldn't flinch. They tried to shake him once and twice, but guess what... he was dead!

He died on two of the biggest sins: adultery, zinah, and drunking alcohol... allahu akbar!!! Imagine it!!! Just imagine him standing in front of Allah, what would he say???

He was following the right path and he was close to Allah, but died on a sin and that is thanks to who, his so called friends!!!!

--------

So as you see guys, and as I say again am sorry if the content of this story are hard and cause shivers, but I felt like it is worth sharing so that you value the importance of friendships, and be careful because no matter how old you are small and not so lasting friendships can affect you...

So make sure who your friends are!!!

(There is still one more part of friendship, I will post tomorrow In shaa Allah)