Hijab?! 《pt.2》

HAVING DOUBTS!

so you love hijab, and you want to wear it with pure passion. You love Islam and Allah and you want to be a practicing Muslimah and enter Jannah too, in shaa Allah.  You want to do what's right and leave what's wrong. You really want to wear Hijab and abide by it, but there is one small problem.... You Are Scared

1. You are afraid to take it off or wear it improperly

2. You are beautiful and you love your hair. You are afraid to cover it and then regret it

3. You are affraid to chicken out and back off

4. Your clothes aren't appropriate and you wanna change your style first

5. You dont pray the 5 prayers or you sometimes miss praying, and you wanna pray with non stop before wearing it

6. Your school is Christian and you are not allowed to wear Hijab and you can't find a new and frenh school (that's a case mostly common in Lebanon and some of my friends have this case) or its against school laws

7. No one is supporting you

8. If you wear it, you will be the only one wearing it in class, school, among friends,  etc...

9. You are afraid of your own self, your inner self and your shaytan, and You are afraid of what people will say

10. You think it is still early and you want to wait a little bit

Those are the fears and doubts every single girl has, but let's take a second to think and justify those doubts!

1. Fear of taking it off or wearing it improperly: guys wallah this rule is simple... you love Allah, then you will try as hard as you can to please him. You love Hijab,  then you will give it its right which is wearing it properly.  When you look at the mirror and check your outfit if your outfit makes you smile AND say Alhamdulilah,  then it is satisfying and you will never wear inapropiate clothes. Imagine this, every time before leaving the house remember that you are doing this to please Allah, not his slave,  aaand add to it that you are taking hasanaat, loads of!... wallah every time am tempted to wear tight and short clothes, I look at the mirror and remind myself that I am doing this for Allah, and I wont let anyone talk about HIJAB because of the pathetic me!

2. Your hair:

Allah gave you this hair for a reason,  and it was to cover it, not show it!!

Besides wearing Hijab doesn't mean that you dump your hair and send it to misery.  You can still take care of it, make new looks, color it, die it and do whatever you want. Hijab never says no to those.

And guys instead of showing off with our hair, lets think about those cancer patients who don't have a single hair and yet they are still thankful and happy, and look at us we are not thankful and we keep nagging, so be thankful and cover your hair to thank Allah!!!

3. Chicken out:

Never give up to this thought, it is shaytaan guys thats trying to pull you back.

Dont listen to him, be with Allah, put your trust in Allah and know that he is always with you and trust me that you can take down a whole nation!!!!

When you put your trust in Allah, and take this step you will never chicken out as long as your faith is nourished and strong!!!

4. Your style:

Guys, that's another one of shaytaan's tricks!! Once you wear it with full beleif and faith, in shaa Allah you will change your style automatically.... believe me!!!

5. Praying

Practicing is like a chain, endlessly connected to one another. Wearing Hijab will lead to commitment,  commitment will lead to daily basis, and it will lead to daily commitment and etc .... so take the step and say Ya Allah!

6. School rules:

The solution is simple: change your school!!! There are more than 3 schools around you am sure of it... the school is not better than your deen and doesn't come first. It is not worth it , this whole dounia, let alone school. As reported in a hadith, This dounya is not worth a bug's or fly's single wing, so is the school worth to disobey Allah???

Change it or transfer, and have a full  belief that if you leave something you love for the sake of Allah, Allah will in return substitute it with something much much better!!!

7. No one supports you:

WHO ARE THEY???  Those who don't support you??

Dont tell me they are ur friends,  because real friends pull you closer to Allah not far from Him!!!

And on judgement day when you are asked why you didn't wear it, your friends wont defend you or say anything...  You will be alone: you and your deeds. And no am not contradicting myself, your friends will be there but as deeds, good or bad...

So dont listen to anyone, even your parents if they disagree because pleasing Allah subhanahu w t'aala comes first! !

8. You alone are wearing it!!

SO WHAT???

why fit in when you were already born to stand out???

We are unique,  we are queens, we are one of our kinds, we are Muslimahs, we are Hijabis, we are Allah's beloved queens and pearls, we are the Islam's pride and it is an honour to be a khadijah in a universe full of barbies and kardashians... it is an honor to be the only one. Imagine this: the prophet SAW looking at you and seeing that you are the only one wearing Hijab among your peeps, wouldn't he be proud????

9. Fear of yourself and others

People are going to talk anyway, so you can let their words simply pass by. Remember,  they wont be able to defend you or say a word in akhirah, everyone will be "allahomma nafse"  "oh Allah, myself and only myself!!"

And yourself?? Well it is an endless battle with ur inner devil, so take your armor and enter the battlefield... and remember Allah SWT is always by your side!

10. Still too young???

To everyone  who says this, do you know when you will die??? Do you know when will malak al mawt take your soul??? Do you ?

A lot of girls say I will wear Hijab after marriage or after so and so, and bam they suddenly die!! Just imagine the scene and feel the creeps!!

And to those who say it was Allah's will, well indeed it is, but guys you were given a choice. Allah subhanahu w t'aala gave you a choice. He showed whats right and its triumph and award, and what's wrong and its punishment.... it is all up to you to choose

Akhirah is what matters not dounya, so work for your akhirah and let dounya pass by like a guest.... make the decision amd never procrastinate it

It is now or never,  believe me guys shaytan is so strong and smart

But you have Allah subhanahu w t'aala by your side

Even when you think  you are left with nothing, tou have Allah, and Allah is EVERYTHING!!!