Hijab?! 《pt.1》

Before talking about Hijab and its rules and codes,  there is something we should all think about and know very well!!

Why do a woman wear Hijab?!

If someone asked you this question, what would your answer be?? Have you ever thought about it?!

Few weeks ago, our philosophy teacher,  who is a sheikh too, asked one of my friends why she wore hijab and all of a sudden she was silent and then said "well because Allah ordered us to" and then the teacher looked at her and asked "Why?? Why did Allah order you to do so?? And why did you wear it? Other than your religious beliefs,  why did you wear it?"

Aaaand she was silent!!

Wallah guys I was angry and upset!! I looked at him challenging to ask me but he didn't and I didn't interrupt because it is rude and it wasn't my turn to speak!!

But I mean come on?? Why wouldn't she know, but then I thought about it and found out that indeed some of those who wear hijab wear it because their mom does or whatsoever!!

But guys, give it a second and let's think about it....

Why Allah ordered us women to wear hijab?? Why did he order us to cover ourselves?? Why??

Let me ask you a question,  and answer me honestly... if you had a pure diamond necklace,  and it so beautiful and precious,  would you allow everyone to touch, hold and watch it??? Would you wear it everyday so that it gets scratched and becomes old?? Would you leave it in anyone's hand???

Of course not!!!!!

Those who have loads of precious money, where do they keep it??? In banks, where they are safe and hidden!!! And out of reach!!!

That's how women are treated in Islam; they are precious and so valuable!!! And Allah subahanahu w t'aala ordered us to wear hijab becuase he wants to keep us safe, hidden and untouched!!!

Allah Subahanahu w t'aala says that women are pearls that should stay unscratched!!

To all those who think that this is an opression and unfairness and those who say a woman can deci2ded whether she is cheap or gets stares, and etc... hear this out:

Men are full of animalistic instincts that they can't control. They cant help but star (and that is why allah SWT ordered us to lower our gazes, to not provoke fitnah), so when they see a woman, they cant help but literally rape her with their eyes!! And those who obey Allah SWT and lower their gaze, shaytan is so smart, even smarter than Einstein,  and he tries to get into their minds as much as possible provoking haraam or irrelevant thoughts inside them

Some would pop out and say, well it is men's fault, but my dear sister do you accept getting looked at??? If you do, just imagine the filthy thoughts going inside men's mind!!! Astaghfirullah :( :(

Do  you accept to be a toy and nothing but a dirty game or thought?? Do you?? We all call for women's rights and needs, but take a look into Islam, It has given us all of our rights (I will discuss women in islam in upcoming chapters in shaa Allah) so why are we looking for them?? They are already under our noses, and remember Allah loves you so much,  and he would never ask you to do something to harm you, it is to protect you!! He is Al Rahman Al Raheem!!!

Be a khadijah in a time when all girls are trying to be kardashians!!!

So that's why allah ordered us to seek modesty because it is our armor... there is one and only one non-mehram who deserves to see all of this you beauty that lies beneath this amazing hijab, and what a wonderful thing would it be that your husband is the only one who touched your hair and admired you?! So save all of this beauty and modesty for him and only him,

It is hard in such a time, but it Is worth it!!! Not all people deserve to see our real beauty!!

And remember all of this please almighty Allah subhanah!!!

And if He is pleased, then you need nothing more in this bug wing worthy dunya!