Hijab?! 《pt.4》 Fight and some 'Dont's

So Alhamdulillah, you took the step and wore Hijab... what comes after wards??

The first thing you are going to face is hate, remarks, people, and devastating words!

The first thing people will say is

"Are you insane? Hijab will close lots of doors in your face!"

Simply tell them

"That's right! And one of these closed doors is hell!"

They will also look at you in disgust and some will try to convince to take it by telling you how great your hair and body looks! How you attracted guys, and how all eyes were on you when you walked, etc...

Those are some of the words people will say! But remember you are doing this for yourself! For your akhirah! For Allah! For your religion!!

You are doing this to please your creator not his creations!

Sometimes you'll even doubt yourself! It is normal. But don't give up!!

then, your shaytan will come and remind you of your old days and how you hang out with your friends and had fun, but when you wore Hijab everything changed and your friends... and that is right, they walked away coz u changed, but you changed for the best!

BUT DON'T FORGET! THIS IS FOR YOU! FOR ALLAH SUBHANAH! FOR YOU AKHIRAH! IT IS BECAUSE YOU WANT BE A MUSLIMAH THAT THE PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM WOULD BE PROUD OF!!

ALLAH IS WITH YOU!

Always remember that and fight!!

SOME DONTS::

1. As you see guys, the trending Hijab is now the so cold 'modern Hijab!'

Guys!! Arms and wrists aren't allowed and shouldn't be revealed

The little part of our hair at the edge shouldn't be revealed!

Tight pants or pants with short tops aren't allowed!!

Remember that Hijab was supposed to hide Ur temptation and beauty for the only man that deserves it on this planet! Don't you feel special when nobody knows how u really looks!!

(@sara_is_hungry check her book islamy! It is really amazing and I quoted from it!!)

2. CAMEL HUMP!!

This little hill on top of Ur head! Is HARAAM!! And the Prophet Sallalahu alaihi w sallam said:

"There are two categories among the inhabitants of Hell whom I have not encountered. The first are people who carry whips like the tails of cows and beat the people with them. The second are women, clothed yet naked, drawn to licentiousness and enticing others to it, their heads like the swaying humps of camels. They will neither enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, though its fragrance can be found to a great distance." [Sahih Muslim]

ثبت عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال : " صنفان من أهل النار لم أرهما بعد : رجال معهم سياط كأذناب البقر يضربون بها الناس ، ونساء كاسيات عاريات مائلات مميلات على رؤوسهن كأسنمة البخت المائلة ، لا يدخلن الجنة ولايجد ريحها ، وإن ريحها ليوجد من مسيرة كذا وكذا " رواه أحمد ومسلم في الصحيح

3. Photos!!

Guys this serious issue I have noticed! Most girls post their photos everywhere! Hijabis or not? Private or not! Don't do it!!

Why? You ask!

well for example, you aren't wearing Hijab right now, and your photos are everywhere, even if your facebook, instagram or whatever account is private, but you have friends who or boys and even if you don't some of your friends might screen shot or save your image, and then when you decide to wear Hijab in shaa Allah, they refuse to take off ur photos or delete them!! And they are still there and still exist!! What would u do then?!

And even if they do, remember that boys are looking to your photos and that's haraam! You will take the blame coz you posted your photos!

This leads to you hijabis, don't let your photos be anywhere!!

wallahi I knew about this today, and read that when guys look at your picture, its haraam and you take the blame! So I DIRECTLY (before Shaytan played with my head) went and deleted all my instagram photos and now am working on my facebook ones coz I am tagged in some of the school photos!

Astaghfirullah! May Allah forgive us for the sins we know and don't know about!

Guys do it now! Remove them before shaytan change your mind, and remember on the judgment day no one will be beside you!