Friendship 《pt.3》

It is going to be a long journey to find good friends, and until then be friends with three:

Your Mom:

Most of us teenagers don't get along with their parents or moms. We are always disobeying them, rebelling, yelling, doing things they dislike on purpose.... and exactly why are we doing this? ??

What is the benefit of disobeying your parents?? Your mom?? What do we gain or win if we did so?? In fact we lose, not gain... you know that pleasing Allah comes with pleasing your parents, especially your mom!!!

Don't ever try to compare your mom to your friends, never! Because they have never even bared half of what your mom bared to make you the person you are now!!

Your friends might walk through fire for you, thats true! But believe me guys, a best friend like your mom would never exist!!

Who carried you inside of her for nine months??? Who fed you for two years from her own flesh?? Who stayed up nights and nights just that you would feel safe? Who never took a break throughout the day just to make sure everything you want exists? Who cried silently after the school because she felt like she is going to let you go, like something inside of her left her? Who did the impossiblr to please you?? Who, when you grew up, prayed for you night and day to have a bright and successful future? Who forget herself and rememebred you?? Who??

Your mom!!

You may fight a lot with your mom, and I am not any better, I used to fight on daily basis with mom. And sometimes till now, I still have small problems with her... but let's take a small break and think... why did we fight in the first place??

Sometimes it could be because of a friend, or food, or anything else, but believe it guys when I say wallahi your mom knows better!! Once mom told me few things and I didn't believe it and disobeyed her. After weeks, everything she said came true!! Walllah!! They say a mother's heart is her guide, and wallah it is!!

No matter what happens make sure your mom is your bfffff, and when you fight go and apologize immediately!! Never take your mom for granted because she, like all people, is immortal, and she will die one day, so dont make her die when she is even slightly mad at you!!

Sometimes she might be angry and let it out all on you, but dont get mad! You have always let your anger out on her when you were young and wanted something. She has always suffered for you and never complained, so let her complain now!! She deserves everything we have, and even after that we havent returned back half of what she gave us!!

Be friends with your mom because she knows you more than she knows her ownslef. She has stayed with you and carried you 9 months in her womb non stop, not 5 days a week, or 10 hours a day, no 24 hours a day for 9 months. You are her own flesh and she has kept you inside her for 9 months, and then after that she wasnt ready to let you go, partially go, until 4 years later when you went to school for just 8 hours a day, and it was like hell to let you go!

Our moms is the best bffff we can ever get. Sometimes we fight and drive each other nuts or you think she hates you. Know for fact that she loves every single peice of you to bits! And no matter what you do, in the end of the day a kiss on her forehead and hand and a sorry can mend broken things!

She is literally the only person that comes once in a lifetimes!!

The Holy Qur'an

Have you ever tried to read Qur'an when you are angry? When you were feeling low, angry, mad, frustrated and depressed, have you ever tried to make wudhu and then opened the Qur'an and read whatever page you opened ??

Wallah guys I feel like Qur'an speaks to us!! Have you ever read Qur'an and all of sudden were like "wait! This ayah is speaking to me" or "ya Allah!! This ayah talks about my situation"

SubhanAllah!! You can read the same ayah in different situations, and in each situation you will find a different , meaning for it!!!

A meaning that you need!!

Allah, subhanahu w t'aala SWT:

All of us have secrets, deep and dark secrets that we cant tell to anyone, not even our mom sometimes. But being humans, we cant bare the weight of a secret by ourselves, and who is better than Allah to share a secret with???

Allah subhanah is the only one who would never ever ever get bored of your constant complaining to him. He, unlike your friends, wont ever tell you that he is bored of the same story you tell over and over again even though He knew it would happen, and how would it happen and what will happen, yet he never gets bored! Actually, He will never be bored until you get bored....

You can tell him everything and he would listen. In sujood, you can cry and tell him everything becuase at that moment, there are no barriers between the two of you....

Trust him!!!

Let me ask you a question. If you created or made something, would you ever do something that would hurt it, let alone scratch it??? Of course not!!! So how do you expect the one who created you and loves you more than your own mother to do anything that would harm you?? Never!!

Maybe its a test for your patience. Maybe it is a punishment in dunya instead of akhirah? Maybe Allah wants to erase your sins before you die? Maybe Allah has just simply missed you and wants to hear your prayers and dua's!!! Maybe it is just a hardship because after every hardship, there is an ease!!!

Trust Allah because he is the only friend that will never ever give up on you!!

____________

It is going to be a loung journey, but in shaa Allah it will be worth it!!!

Ya Allah grant us the righteous friends that will bring us closer to you!! Ya Allah, guide us to the right path!!!

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم!!

_____________

"Before spending time searching for a true friend, spend time becoming a true friend yourself" Mohammad Zeyara

"Be friends with yourself first because only then you'd know who you are and what you're capable of" ~B