Headcanons! Dating Mikasa would include..

A/N: *sigh* Alexa play Sofia by Clairo 🤧

—————————————————————-

- Ok, lets start with the most obvious one first, Mikasa would be very protective of you.

- She knows you're super strong and you can handle yourself, but that doesn't stop her from worrying about you.

- Like you could be a 7'1 foot tall scary ass bitch and she'd still be like: "this my baby and ain't nobody finna touch her 🤬"

- She demonstrates her protectiveness in many different ways, but I'd say her most common way is by holding your hand. It's subtle and effective.

- It's not too flashy, but it effectively reminds everyone in the room that you are hers and hers only.

- But god forbid you ever find out that the real reason she likes hand holding is because she likes the way you rub your thumb against her hands. When you do this, you can sometimes spot a blush before she quickly conceals it with her scarf.

- I feel like Mikasa is definitely an alpha woman. Which means she has the alpha tendencies..

- She sees every other strong woman in the area as threats. And therefore feels the need to outshine every other alpha woman in the area before they can woo you or even get near you.

- She wants to be the only strong woman in your life. And she WILL beat every other women to retain your love.

- oh? You thought she wanted to beat Annie in hand to hand combat to avenge Eren? Wrong. She wanted to eliminate the threat. Hehe.

- Another alpha move she will pull is doing outrageously difficult things with ease just to impress you.

- Imagine you, Eren, and Mikasa are taking some wood back to the barn, then Mikasa suddenly takes all the woods out of yours and Eren's hands, and carries it herself.

- "HAH?! OI MIKASA GIVE IT BACK I CAN HANDLE IT STO-" you can hear Eren screaming from behind you, but you're too busy admiring your hot and strong girlfriend, whose currently holding all the woods in her arms, with her strong muscles, and her hips slightly swaying.

- AWOOGA

- She knows the effect it has on you ;)

- Ok but she absolutely MELTS when she sees you getting along with Armin and Eren. To see the love of her life laughing with her besties is so cute in her eyes awww.

- She knows she can be clingy sometimes so PLEASE give her a kiss on the cheeks and tell her that it's okay, or if you want some space, let her know, she'll do whatever makes you happy.

- She's not great with words, so if she's feeling particularly affectionate or wants to cuddle etc, she'll simply just get physically closer to you.

- First she'll subtly scoot closer to you, then she'll bump shoulders with you, and if she's feeling brave, she'll put a hand on your thigh.

- Ask her if she wants to cuddle when she does this, and she'll act surprised as she says yes, as if she didn't plan this out lmaoo.

- Ok but your dates would always take place at nighttime, where she would sneak you out of the barracks and take you outside, you would both lay under the shining stars, hands intertwined, just stargazing.

- And the night ensues with the beautiful girl beside you softly whispering " I love you Y/N" in your ear.