Jealous! (Mikasa x Reader)

A/N: Dear Lord, I am so in love with this woman - Yes, I'm down real bad besties 😫😫

————————————————————

Today was a beautiful, bright morning at Survey Corps and you went to the mess hall to chat with your friends.

In the mess hall, you sat at a table with your usual squad. However your squad was quite big so you lot split up into 2 groups. You, jean, connie, sasha, ymir and krista sat on one table, whilst the rest sat on the other.

Mikasa wasn't a fan of this seating plan because she couldn't watch over you. It was no secret that Mikasa liked you because she always made it obvious by being over protective over you. Everyone knew something was up when she started being as over protective as she was with Eren! Sometimes Mikasa would even stoically compliment you which shocked many.

Anyway, here you were in the mess hall, minding your own damn business, trying to finish your bread before Sasha wanted it. Mikasa was watching you at the moment, because she wanted to make sure you didn't choke on that piece of bread.

Suddenly this guy walks over to your table. You didnt know this guy, but he had a quiff and was tall and seemed extremely cocky. He walked up to you. "Hello darling, you look good" he said to you, you could hear a group of boys laughing behind him - you guessed they must be his friends encouraging this stupid encounter. "Uhh thanks?" you said unimpressed. "Whats your name darling?" he asked. You paused for a second because you didn't want to answer his question.

Luckily, your good friend Jean had your back, he was always like a good big brother to you. "Hey man, you're making my friend uncomfortable, just go away" he said, while trying to stay calm.

"Or what?" the guy questioned Jean and turned back to you as he continued to check you out. Disgusting.

"Oi" a familiar voice called behind you. 'Huh?'. Everyone turned around to see Mikasa. "Hey idiot she's not into you" she said, her eyes looked dead but lethal at the same time, as she walked up to you.

"And who are you supposed to be?" the guy scoffed.

"Your worst nightmare"

And within a split of a second, Mikasa thew her leg up and threw one hell of a kick in the guys face, leaving the guy with a messed up face and neck.

After that, Mikasa looked back at you, seeing how worried yet beautiful you looked. You walked up to her, held her hand and mouthed 'thank you' and then smiled. Oh how she loved your smile. She really wanted to kiss you.

'Well its now or never' she thought.

And with that, she pulled into a soft yet deep kiss. Everyone cheered in the background as you two kissed.

Then after you two pulled away, Mikasa made an announcement out loud "From today on, Y/N is mine so if any of you try to flirt with her, you'll be in a worst condition than this guy, because I am stronger, stronger than all of you" she said.

Everyone continued to cheer, with Eren and a few others looking concerned, knowing she would go through with that threat. Mikasa looked at you and said with a blush "By the way.. you look cute with your hair up like that"