Headcanons! Dating Annie would include..

A/N: *sigh* Alexa play All The Things She Said by t.a.t.u 🤧
——————————————————-

- Ok let's be realistic here, it'd take Annie quite some time to accept her feelings for you and confess

- But when she does, it was totally worth the wait because you'd come to realise how special you are to her!

- You'll often catch her staring at you, but she's the type that continues to stare even after you've caught her - just to create sexual tension AGXDDFHHCB

- It comes off as weird to other people because it looks like she's glaring at you, but you both know it's out of pure adoration.

- So now it's become a regular thing she does just to creep out other people and to make you flustered 😩

- She's not really a fan of pda, but in private, you can expect more affection

- Lots and lots of short but sweet kisses

- But her favourite is to randomly bite you lmao.

- Imagine you're cuddling with her, your shoulder is slightly exposed, she takes this as an invitation to just go CHOMP.

- Likes you bite your nose too, she knows that it's odd, but she just likes the way your face scrunches up - she finds it super cute.

- On rare occasions she'll be needy for your affection,

- But if she can't initiate this because you guys are in public, then she'll simply stand behind you and linger there until you understand what she wants.

- If she's super needy, she may even pull on your sleeve

- "Annie?"

- "Hey nerd" she'll reply with a small smile.

- No one DARES to mess with you though, because they know if they do, they'll get beat up by some 5 foot tall blonde girl and live with that humiliation for the rest of their lives.

- Poor Eren once made a height joke to you and got folded for it 😩

- OK BUT HEAR ME OUT Annie definitely does that thing where you're holding her hand and she puts both your hands in her hoodie pocket AWWW

- Dates with Annie takes place at night, she likes walks in the night time breeze and the glow of the moon.

- After walking, you guys will sit down for a while, your head in her lap, both of you staring up at the moon.

- Annie subtly admires your glow under the moon. Running her thumb across your cheek bones with a daze in her eyes.

- "The moon looks beautiful tonight Y/N"

- ALSO Annie definitely gives you goodnight kisses every night before you drift off to sleep.

- "Annie :("

- "What"

- "kith kith 😚" you say just to annoy her

- She stifles a laugh as she makes her way over to you and gives you a kiss on the lips.

- Some nights, just before you drift off to sleep, you can hear Annie promising 'to protect you when it comes down to it'

- You have no idea what she means