Coddling (Connie x Kirschtein! Reader)

(A/N: HI MY LOVES!! I HAVE FINALLY BROUGHT YOU SOME CONNIE CONTENT 😩 Also I felt evil so I added Eren slander 😈 Enjoyyy <33
——————————————

You didn't hate your big brother Jean's best friend Connie

It was far from hate if anything

You just wish.. he was like your brother's other friends you know?

Jean's other friends were horrible by the way, they were big, rude and intimidating. You hated the way Eren would made rude remarks about your appearance, or the way Reiner would simply push you out the way without even an 'excuse me' or 'sorry'

But Connie was the opposite,

You wish he was like his other friends. Instead, he was too kind, too involved with your life, and very unintentionally flirty

Jean would simply call you a snowflake when you confronted him about his other friends

And when you would confront him about Connie, he would simply say "he's just being nice Y/N, you're just being weird because have a crush on him"

You don't have a crush on him!

Okay well.. maybe-

Okay but anyone who was constantly coddled by their brother's attractive friend would develop a crush!

Maybe if you minded his own business, you wouldn't have developed a crush on him

You knew his coddling and flirting was unintentional, but it still left you flustered as hell

Eating his favourite candy? He'll steal it out of your hand with his mouth, his lips brushing against your fingers

Cold? Don't worry you can borrow his jacket, it ran a bit big on you but "be thankful woman!" Connie would say

He'll even button it up for you with his face only inches from yours.

You got into a fight with Jean again? He'll casually place you on his lap as he tries to get you to calm down. How is that normal or platonic ??

'Ugh! Life would be way easier if he was just a rude bitch who ignored you like Jean's other friends' you told yourself as you fixed your hair, and put on a bit of mascara.

You was going to the arcade with Hitch and some friends today. Hitch promised to bring some hot guys with her to take your mind off your home situation

Hitch knew about the whole Connie situation. In her opinion, she believed having a good time and getting to meet new guys would make you completely forget about him.

You were so excited! You even got dressed super early so nothing can get in your way.

Well, except your big brother Jean. He  strictly told you not to hang out with Hitch, calling her a 'bad influence'

You couldn't help but scoff at his words. He was acting like his friends weren't the most rude and awful guys you'd ever met.

So here you were, standing upstairs waiting for your brother and his friends to leave the house, then you'll make your escape.

Soon when you heard the male voices die out, and the click on the front door, you realised they left.

"Yessss" you said as you ran downstairs, you quickly pulled on a nice pair of shoes, but before you could make it to the door, you felt a heavy muscular arm wrap around your waist.

"And where exactly do you think you're going" you heard a deep yet playful voice by your ear.

You didn't need to turn around to know who it was

"None of your business Connie!" you snapped, attempting to pry yourself out of his strong grip around your waist, but he only pulled you tighter against him.

"Hey! Don't be so rude Y/N! I'll let you go if you tell me who you're going out with" he reasoned

"Hitch" you mumbled under your breath. There was no point of lying to Connie, he knew you too well.

"Bitch?" He asked

"I said Hitch dumbass!"

Suddenly he went silent, not replying to you, or letting you out of his grip.

"Well? I told you, now let me go" you said

"Mmm sorry Y/N can't do that" he spoke. "That's exactly what Jean told me to look out for, he said to make sure you don't go out with Hitch"

"What!? Whatever I don't care what stupid Jean says! I'm going out with whoever I want!" you snapped, struggling in Connie arms, but Connie was completely unfazed.

"Now that's not a nice way to speak about your brother Y/N!" Connie scolded, before he picked you up with ease and headed towards the living room.

It's because he doesn't want his pretty, precious sister hanging out with such bad influences" he cooed at you, as if you were a baby.

You were frustrated, but you also couldn't fight off the blush on your face when he said 'pretty'.

"So? You're a bad influence on Jean too! You're awful company for Jean to hang out with, that's why he's become so rude and entitled!" You ranted at Connie, who simply looked at you with a pout on his face. Suddenly you felt bad.

But that all disappeared when he sat down on the sofa, and placed you on his lap.

"That's not true! If I was a bad influence, I would've gone drinking with Jean and the rest! Instead I'm taking care of you!" Connie reasoned.

"Then don't! I'm a grown girl Connie, you're only a year or two older than me! I don't need to be coddled like this!" You argued back, while Connie ignored your rant and pinched your cheeks, defeating your entire point.

"Connie are you listening to me!?"

"🥺"

"Connie I'm serious"

"Look at your lil angry face 🥺"

You huffed in defeat, and slumped against his broad chest. It was like arguing with a brick wall.

"I hate how you coddle me" you confessed after a while.

He simply let out a light hearted laugh, while stroking your back. "Ok remind me next time to push you instead, like Eren does" he teased.

"I hate that musty white boy" you muttered against Connie's chest, and you felt his chest vibrate as he let out a loud cackle. You smiled as you watched him laugh so crazily.

"I just want to be treated like a grown girl" you said, which made Connie pause his laughing

"A grown girl you say?" He asked, still stroking your back.

"Yeah" you sighed.

You then felt his rough fingers travel to your chin and make you look up at him.

And before you could process what was happening, you felt him press his surprisingly soft lips against yours, you quickly kiss him back, as he kissed you deeper by grabbing the back of your neck, angling your lips closer.

When you finally pulled away, you bashfully looked up at him, only to see him smirk with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Is that grown girl enough for ya?"