There's a child! (Armin x Reader)

A/N: I saw someone comment that they would've loved an Armin version? So here I am to serve ya'll! <3 Enjoy my lovelies! 🥰🥰
————————————————-

As I made my way over to meet up with rest of the squad so we could all head down to lunch together, I heard the faint crying of a child from one of the spare rooms.

There's a child? In the HQ ??

I walk in and I spot Eren, Mikasa and Hange, who were desperately trying to console a child that Captain Levi was currently holding, rather reluctantly.

I walked further into the room to get a better look at what was happening. I gasped when I saw the child.

He was about 3 or 4 years old, big watery eyes, and long blonde hair- just like... Armin?

"Hi Y/N! Don't mind us! We're just trying to console Armin who I may have accidentally turned into a child!" Hange said a bit too happily, confirming my suspicions.

I looked towards Eren and Mikasa who looked at me with pleading looks, I stifled a laugh, only being able to give them a sympathetic smile.

Little Armin continued wailing, causing Captain Levi to tsk in annoyance. "Oi look brat, it's Y/N! You like her right?" he spoke to Armin, making my ears heat up in embarrassment.

Suddenly the boy stopped crying as he locked eyes with me - his ocean blue eyes widening as he stared at me.

"Fucking knew it" Captain Levi sighed in relief, handing little Armin over to me, "take care of him Y/L/N that's your only job for today" Levi said leaving no room for debate.

"Heyy!! Language! There's children in the premises!!!" Hange exclaimed, trailing behind Levi, promising he'll change back soon, as they left the room.

"Wow Y/N I didn't think he'd calm down so easily, but all he needed was you!" Eren exclaimed, as he sighed in relief. I let out a timid laugh, as I turned to Mikasa who gave me a knowing smile.

"No problem guys, you coming down for food?" I asked them.

Eren looked worriedly at Mikasa, then back at me. "Uhhh actually, if you don't mind Y/N, could you stay in a more closed off area? Armin's always been scared of large crowds as a kid" Eren asked cautiously.

"Oh, no problem guys! Guess me and Armin will stay in this room then" I said, turning to the tiny blonde, who was still staring up at me like I hung the stars.

The duo thanked me, before leaving the room.

I let out a sigh, as I placed Armin down on the chair next to me. "Hey Armin are you feeling a bit better now?" I asked the child, who was fiddling with his thumbs. "Ya" he said softly.

I could tell he must've been even more shy as a child. "Soo.. is there anything you want to do?" I said, attempting to initiate conversation with the boy.

"Umm read books?" He said, as he finally looked up at me with hope in his eyes. I let out a small laugh, remembering how he once told me he loved his books from a young age.

I hummed as I wandered around the room, trying to find any suitable books for the boy.

Suddenly I felt a weight on one of my legs. I looked down to see little Armin grabbing onto my leg, with his small chubby hands gripping tightly, and his face smushed against my leg.

"You okay there Armin?" I giggled. "Don't go" the child whispered, with a wavering small voice.

"Nooo Armin I wasn't leaving, I was just getting this book for you!" I said pulling out a random book.