Favouritism (Levi x Cheeky! Reader)

You were always cheeky to Captain Levi, arguably you crossed his limits, but you never got in trouble. You know why? Simple, because he liked you.

It was so simple and obvious. Everyone knew the Captain liked you and that's why you got blatant favouritism. But no one dared mention it, because the Captain himself would never admit it.

Ahhh. The nicknames you called him. Captain shorty, short ass, captain cravat, four foot fury, the list goes on.

But you never admitted that you liked him too. But thats because you wanted him to admit it first. Oh and by the way, Hanji already ships this.

Anyway, today was a Wednesday that started off very well. It was a day off for everyone so everyone sat outside and enjoyed the weather that they couldn't usually cherish. You was going to go head outside over to Connie and Sasha who were your best friends.

However you got stopped by this annoying cadet called Jacob. He had been bugging you for a while now. He was extremely cocky and flirty which annoyed you, he had a massive superiority complex that made him believe you were obliged to enjoy his presence.

Sure you were in fact, the cocky and flirty type too, but that doesnt mean you have to be into boys that are like that too! You were into the mysteriously sexy type... basically Captain Levi.

"*Whistle* Damn Y/N your looking great today" Jacob said. "I look the same everyday idiot" you said as you rolled your eyes. "Don't call me an idiot! Stay in your lane you're ugly anyways" he replied whilst blocking your way.

"Then why did you call out to me? 😐" you asked. Why do some men always react so butthurt when you don't like them back?

Jacob would cat call you nearly everyday now but you didnt tell anyone because you knew it'd seem like a call for help, but you didn't want your fellow friends to think you were weak.

Jacob sighed in frustration and said "Listen Y/N you're lucky that I even cal-"

BAM!!

Someone just kicked Jacob to the floor.

You turned around to see who it was. Captain Levi.

"Oi you filthy fucking brat! Stable duty and cleaning the rooftops for a week! Now give me 2 laps around the field!!" he nearly yelled.

"T-the whole field?" Jacob asked with fear.

"YES. NOW."

Wow. Its been a while since you saw Levi that mad, and you never saw Jacob running way that scared in your whole life!

"Wow Levi- heichou! That was badass! Did you not drink your morning tea?" you said with a smile on your face once again. 'Thank God he saved me' you thought, trying your best not to let your fear or concern show.

"Tch go to my office" he said "But -" you attempted to speak. "Just go to my office Y/N" he spoke. You decided to just do as he says.

(In Levi's Office)

"So why in your office shorty?" you said cheekily hoping the nickname would irritate him.

He sighed. "To make sure you're okay brat" he replied. "I am okay" you protested, sitting on the table, knowing it'd annoy him, but as usual he just sighed and said nothing of it.

He sighed again and walked upto the table you were sat on. "No you're not" he said. "How long has he been doing this? And why haven't you told me" he asked.

"Why should I tell you? Its not like it was bothering me" you said trying to sound normal. "It seems like its bothering you more than me" you teased hoping to get him irritated and change the subject.

But he didn't.

"Maybe it does bother me" he said quietly.

"Captain?"

Levi then placed his hand on your head. "Y/N it does bother me, because..."

"I love you too Captain" you said with a bright smile with your teeth before he could answer. I knew it'd be hard for him to say it out loud, but I was scared to let him know it was okay.

"Y- you knew brat?"

"Everyone in Survey Corps knows that we like each other!" you said with a laugh. His face didn't change much except for the slight rise of his eyebrow to show he was surprised.

"And I hate it when idiot boys try to flirt with you" he said with an annoyed sigh.

You gave him a sincere smile and jumped at him, forcing him to catch you. "Y/N" he sighed again, feigning annoyance, which only made you laugh harder. "Levi I love you and you only!!!"

And with that, Levi leaned in towards your face, faces not even an inch apart, he just stared into your eyes then your lips, hesitating for a second while biting his bottom lip but then pulled you into a passionate kiss.

And behind you two was Hanji having a nosebleed at the beautiful sight screaming "OTP!!!!"

But that didnt stop Levi from taking things further than that ;)