Jealous! (Armin x Reader)

You mentally sighed as some stuck up asshole from the military police tried to chat you up. You stared at him with boredom written across your face, hoping he would take a hint but clearly not. You let out an actual sigh, as you sat down realising you may be here for a while as this guy boasts on and on.

Little did you know that sweet, kind Armin who was on the other side of the hall with his friends, was burning holes into this guys head, imagining very graphic ways to murder this guy if he could.

The jealousy was coursing through Armin's veins.

Before Armin could even register his own actions, he instinctively got up and made his way over to you.

Once he reached you and the other guy, he placed his hand on your shoulder to slowly turn you around. You jolted at first, but relaxed when you saw it was just your friend Armin.

Well, your crush Armin.

He flashes his pretty boy smile at you before speaking "Hey Y/N! Can you come over to our table? I needed you for something" he said sweetly, making you swoon at his voice alone.

"Sure thing Armi-"

"Are you fucking blind?!" The guy from military police yelled to Armin from behind you. Good lord, did this dude not realise he's the one third wheeling here?

Armin had no response to this guy's aggression, his face remained unbothered, unlike the usual panic his face would usually have.

"So Y/N can you come over?" Armin asked once more, not giving you the chance to calm the guy from mp down, his voice slightly more irritated this time.

Armin's lack of response to him only riled the guy up further.

"Can't you see I was talking to her?! You pi-"

"No. I'm sure it can wait 😀" Armin spoke up, as he finally acknowledged the guy, bitterly with a smile which seemed very sadistic. Luckily it was creepy enough to ward the guy off.

You stifled a laugh as you watched the guy cautiously back off, mumbling threats which he was clearly to scared to say out loud, and you turned around to face Armin again with a knowing smirk on your face.

"So what did you need me for Armin?" you asked him, tilting your head in curiosity.

"Oh! I uhh-" he stuttered, his scary facade immediately disappearing. He tried to formulate an excuse for why he did that, but it was hard to focus with your cute face looking at him like that. Quite frankly he knew he had no good reason, but he'll be damned if you figure out it was out of jealousy.

"It was just to get rid of the guy wasn't it?" you said, no longer being able to control the smile in your face.

Armin let out a sigh, but before he could hang his head low in embarrassment, assuming that he made a fool of himself, you leaned in closer, grabbing both of his arms for balance, and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you my hero" you teased, just to watch him blush.

But Armin had already reached the peak of his frustration today, he wasn't gonna take it any longer. And with that, he pulled you closer this time, grabbed your jaw to angle it higher and placed a just as passionate kiss on your lips.

As you pulled away, the entire hall started cheering on and hollering at Armin for finally making a move. With Eren, Sasha and Connie screaming "my bro made it" in the back, and Mikasa giving you a thumbs up with a small, proud smile.

All this commotion while the guy from mp watched in pure shock.